Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nice :pimp:

I tried, sent the DM within 10 seconds and failed horribly :frown:

Me to ! It's like you can't win here in toronto. I called a couple other spots and they don't even have stock. So they might not get them. Where do we grab these in the city ???? Damn !!

When Nike Toronto closes down its gonna make it 10x harder to get a shoe . Especially a limited release like these Denims

Finally got through the the Nike RSVP.

For those of you who have won before, if I show up right when they open, do I need to stand in line with everyone else camping for the shoe? Or do I get to go ahead and pick up my pair?

Finally got through the the Nike RSVP.

For those of you who have won before, if I show up right when they open, do I need to stand in line with everyone else camping for the shoe? Or do I get to go ahead and pick up my pair?

Probably good to show up when they open or a little after. There's no "line" per se, you're picking up a pair reserved in your name after getting RSVP confirmation via DM. Show up, go to the cashier downstairs, show I.D., pay and leave. Again, just to be safe going at open is probably best due to a few random incidents with the RSVP system in the states.

Last edited:
Struck out with the RSVP. Sent it in within 5 seconds and it wasn't good enough. Oh well, guess I'll be hitting up the online UK sites tonight. Congrats to those that got through though! 

Anyone get a chance to pass by ES this week yet? Just want to see if those green or blue roshe made it to the store yet. Thanks in advance!

Looks like there's already a line forming outside of Livestock for tomorrow's release. Walked by about an hour ago and there were about 8-10 people hanging out outside with camping chairs.

I also just called NTO regarding my RSVP and I was told that every pair they received was given out via Twitter RSVP, so there will be no line in the morning. So for those of you who were hoping to take their chances by going there, you may want to look at capsule or HoH.

There's been a line at HOH since yesterday, their pairs are accounted for. As of last night Capsule and LS didn't receive any shipment, but I'm guessing things changed if LS is allowing people to lineup.

Livestock is still waiting to receive their stock, might be delayed they said and Capsule hasn't said anything yet, I'd call them if I were you.

lol recently every drop livestock has always been waiting on their shipment

Last edited:
Anyone get a chance to pass by ES this week yet? Just want to see if those green or blue roshe made it to the store yet. Thanks in advance!
I stopped by on Wednesday, nothing new but quite a bit of markdowns. Celtic 1's were only $80 something (only had a sz. 10 left though), a few scattered sizes for the photo blue Inneva's for $108.97, OG AM90 laser blue's for $70, USATF Air Max pack, KD V Elite, Easter Lebron lows.

Other notable items (regular ES pricing) include GS XI lows (up to sz. 4.5), EM sunset pack, Lebron X Elite, lifestyle Kobes and Mango Roshes.

I stopped by on Wednesday, nothing new but quite a bit of markdowns. Celtic 1's were only $80 something (only had a sz. 10 left though), a few scattered sizes for the photo blue Inneva's for $108.97, OG AM90 laser blue's for $70, USATF Air Max pack, KD V Elite, Easter Lebron lows.

Other notable items (regular ES pricing) include GS XI lows (up to sz. 4.5), EM sunset pack, Lebron X Elite, lifestyle Kobes and Mango Roshes.

Thank you!

the resale prices for the denims are ridiculous, i want a pair but the most I'll pay is $400-450. 
mean.gif

Today's Sportswear Pacific Mall

White Cement IV - June 29 $189.99
Black Cement III - July 6 $189.99 4 PAIRS ONLY
Olympic VII - July 20 $199.99
Olympic VI - July 6 $199.99

Last edited:

Slim Jenkin IX $199.99
Crimson III $199.99
Chicago X $189.99
Crimson Foamposite $299.99
Last Shot XIV - cant remember , I'm guessing $189.99

Today's Sportswear Pacific Mall

White Cement IV - June 29 $189.99
Black Cement III - July 6 $189.99 4 PAIRS ONLY
Olympic VII - July 20 $199.99
Olympic VI - July 6 $199.99
What are the listed dates for?
And for the Olympic VII and Black Cement 3 did they have size 10?

Anyone ever hear of Styles and Schemes Volume 3? They have a lot of Kijiji ads of some popular retros.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom