Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Product image must have been incorrect. You're right to complain.
I did, managed to get a pair of fire red 3s in my size out of them plus a $10 credit. They said the image Nike sent (which was the product image) was different from what shoes Nike sent them. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with this issue.

yeah, Polo Outlet was nothing spectacular. I went on the second day of opening, when they had the 20% off on top of the in store 30% off. Well, the 20% off was after the 30% off, not 20 + 30 = 50% off. I also had the VIP booklet that stated $25 after each $250 at Polo, but I couldn't use it with the 20% off, it was one or the other. After the 30% then 20% off, the prices were on par with The Bay and Sporting Life, I must say that boxing day deals at the two latter mentioned stores were better. There were a couple of good deals but you must dig really deep. I found a couple of Polo bear tees for $14.99. Oh, and there's this really hot blonde that was probably a manager, she was like 6'1.

Didn't see the blonde will check again tmrw even though shes too tall for me haha. Aldo had some beauties.

Probably gonna return my polo tmrw, not worth the $$. Definitely gonna see how the Burberry outlet turns out considering a polo is $168 at YD Holts.

Didn't see the blonde will check again tmrw even though shes too tall for me haha. Aldo had some beauties.

Probably gonna return my polo tmrw, not worth the $$. Definitely gonna see how the Burberry outlet turns out considering a polo is $168 at YD Holts.
thats why you date a girl that works at holts man!!! 50% OFF pretty much everything except LV.  My jean and cologne collection is out of this world now!

Did anybody make it down to Capsule's summer flash sale yesterday?  Was wondering if the sneaker selection on sale was any good.

Did anybody make it down to Capsule's summer flash sale yesterday?  Was wondering if the sneaker selection on sale was any good.
I went yesterday afternoon.  Didn't end up copping anything (they rarely/never get anything in size 13) - but pretty solid selection.

Buy one, get one free on Vans, Adidas (Jeremy Scotts, YOTS Superstars, etc.), Converse and Hundreds.

40% off NBs, Reeboks and Nike (excluding new releases like Fire Red 3s, Flyknits, Foams, recent 998s, etc)

Few sizes of Lebrons: Prisms, XMas, Elite in blue/orange and turquoise, etc.

Quite a few AM90s, Trainer 1s (Chlorophyll, Bo Jacksons, etc.)

Some AF1s - YOTDragon white AF1s and BHM AF1s.

Basically the stuff that sat on the shelves at the old location if you have been there recently - seems like most sizes left are 10 and up.

I went yesterday afternoon.  Didn't end up copping anything (they rarely/never get anything in size 13) - but pretty solid selection.

Buy one, get one free on Vans, Adidas (Jeremy Scotts, YOTS Superstars, etc.), Converse and Hundreds.

40% off NBs, Reeboks and Nike (excluding new releases like Fire Red 3s, Flyknits, Foams, recent 998s, etc)

Few sizes of Lebrons: Prisms, XMas, Elite in blue/orange and turquoise, etc.

Quite a few AM90s, Trainer 1s (Chlorophyll, Bo Jacksons, etc.)

Some AF1s - YOTDragon white AF1s and BHM AF1s.

Basically the stuff that sat on the shelves at the old location if you have been there recently - seems like most sizes left are 10 and up.
one of the dudes wears a size 13 at capsule. that size is always gone. 

Anyone got the scoop for Green Glows this weekend and for the Fear Pack next weekend?

Think it would be fine to go to ES at open for the Green Glows?

I want 2/3 from the Fear Pack and its my birthday that weekend but don't want to line up overnight if people are going crazy over em.

Anyone got the scoop for Green Glows this weekend and for the Fear Pack next weekend?

I want 2/3 from the Fear Pack and its my birthday that weekend but don't want to line up overnight if people are going crazy over em.
I was there this Saturday, I can confirm they will have the Glows this weekend according to the sales rep at the ES.

Last edited:
one of the dudes wears a size 13 at capsule. that size is always gone. 
Thanks for confirming my suspicions.  They always seem iffy about my size when I call them about releases (usually blaming it on shipping/distribution).  For the NB 1300 Salmon Soles release, they confirmed they were getting my size earlier in the week - but I wanted to double-check before lining up so I called to confirm on Friday and another guy said they were only getting up to size 12.  Could have been a shipping/distribution thing - but it seemed pretty suspect to me.

Shame - pretty much the only shop that gets limited NBs and I don't even get a shot.

Just to address previous talks about Nike bloor, i believe a lot of inventory got shipped to VMills as the manager was saying they did receive stuff from there. Sadly the shoes i wanted sold out quick!

Kitchener Outlet got Lebron X Low Easter Sz 10.5-13 for 124.99, KD V Easters in select sizes 8-12 for 89.99, KD Lunar Force 1s for 99.99

Last edited:
Just to address previous talks about Nike bloor, i believe a lot of inventory got shipped to VMills as the manager was saying they did receive stuff from there. Sadly the shoes i wanted sold out quick!

What shoe would that be?

What shoe would that be?
Air max 1 pimentos.

Im also guessing thats why they got the lebron x prisms and the other color way as well as a lot of CP3 VI AEs, AJ1 jokers, CP3 VI jokers.

I work in that mall, go there often, they don't get anything recent for a good 3-7 months if not later.

Air max 1 pimentos.

Im also guessing thats why they got the lebron x prisms and the other color way as well as a lot of CP3 VI AEs, AJ1 jokers, CP3 VI jokers.

I work in that mall, go there often, they don't get anything recent for a good 3-7 months if not later.

Thanks for your reply, please keep us updated!

Will do. Heading to oakville again either tmrw or Wednesday so ill keep you guys updated on that.

On the other hand if anyone can get me air max 1 premium pimentos size 9 hit me up! You will be compensated.

I've heard from few peeps and an employee, that in order for you to get these Jordan Retro's you have to be a family member as in sister, brother, father etc....

ES management are so worried that some employee's are selling tickets online and if you even get invited by an "Nike Employee" purposely to get the Retro Jordan's you like, more likely you will need to provide them the "Nike Employee number" also.  

Just a reminder also that if you have multiple people in the car getting them Retro Jordan's, only one person on that vehicle can get them...They've had this rule since the Jordan Retro 3 that came out 2 weeks ago which sucka****  Thanks to those peeps who took advantage and now ES capitalizing on rule changes........anyway im just a messenger  

If you don't mind paying full pop NRML has one lonely pair of size 9 left.

http://nrml.ca/nike-air-max-1-prm-pimento-black-1.html

Ahh good looking out. Im trying to pay under 110 as i can get that price on eBay.

Update on VMills nike:
Melo M9 back wall i think size 10 or 11, more cp3 vi ae colour ways (clippers and the black/red)
Sz 13 kd iii on the back wall
Kobe 8 Easters size 15

Nike premium outlet
Lebron x all sizes up to 11 (didnt check the price)
Hyperdunk+ (i think 2012)
Latest hyperfuses
Back wall had a lot of KD V elites for $100 sz 9 (orange/blue/yellow colour way)

Back
Top Bottom