Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Gamma 12s are hideous lol

Ugly Dukling did look suspicious . Me and a few friends entered the raffle . None of us won. They didn't even announce or tweet that the winners have been contacted . Also they sold some pairs Back door to some rapper named Fat Trell or something like that . So I would assume some family and friends also got hooked up lol

Anybody know how SVP raffles went down ?

Ugly Dukling did look suspicious . Me and a few friends entered the raffle . None of us won. They didn't even announce or tweet that the winners have been contacted . Also they sold some pairs Back door to some rapper named Fat Trell or something like that . So I would assume some family and friends also got hooked up lol
Didn't care about the Gammas, but my friend and I did raffles for the Grape Vs and we didn't win.

Obviously, would guess chances are slim (maybe resellers spammed them). But I would have to guess Ugly Dukling raffles are suspect - they used to (re)post Instagram picture of random customers rocking Jordans well before the release day.  They aren't even subtle about it.

I don't question the Livestock raffle since they are released vaulted pairs (they could have easily sold them to friends and family at any point) and LS definitely seems more legit than UD.

As much as FCFS sucks (especially in the winter), raffles are too easy to corrupt.

Last edited:
Gamma 12s are hideous lol

Anybody know how SVP raffles went down ?

Ugly Dukling give A LOT of different shoes to random rappers + weed carries. You can tell just by taking a look through their Instagram account.

Friend of mine went to YD at 5:30am. Said there were easily 100 people in front of him and another 150-200 behind him by the time FTL opened. The Hype is real. Lineups weren't even that bad for the Breds and Concords LOL

Friend of mine went to YD at 5:30am. Said there were easily 100 people in front of him and another 150-200 behind him by the time FTL opened. The Hype is real. Lineups weren't even that bad for the Breds and Concords LOL
i would say lineups were about the same for gammas compared to breds

Breds were about the same, people didn't lineup as early, but once midnight struck moves were made. Concords weren't as bad, but to me those and Spacejams was when things changed in this city as far as lines for popular GR's.

Breds were about the same, people didn't lineup as early, but once midnight struck moves were made. Concords weren't as bad, but to me those and Spacejams was when things changed in this city as far as lines for popular GR's.

IIRC they still allowed preorders for Space Jams. Miss those days...

IIRC they still allowed preorders for Space Jams. Miss those days...

Yup, you're right. Let me fix that, for those (IMO) it was the first popular GR release that sold out near instantly on release day. Prior to that you could relax as retro's would sit for a few days, maybe longer.

Yeah, sjs actually did sell out instantly. That was the first shoe I lined up for, as I missed the presale. I still remember early in the morning, diplomatdot made a post in this thread saying sq 1 had stock and was opening at 6am.

Concords were when the crap really hit the ceiling. Due to the presales,shoes were sold out at fl so everyone lined up at champs. Not long after that, shoes like white cement 4 and playoff 12 started requiring lineups.

Seeing some video footage of fights that went down in the US for the Gammas. Crazy and totally unnecessary. Smh.

If you wait long enough [odds are you're not wearing Gamma's in the winter], you can grab Gamma's for retail.

I got my friend a pair of Bred XI for his birthday off Kijiji and paid retail.

Still thinking if I should lineup for the Black/Red 1 come RD. This weather + lineup craziness :x :smh:

Any updates on the ES?
I was there on Friday Dec 20 so the info may be out of date by now, overall nothing good there

Strictly from my memory (dont remember prices or sizes)

Had lots of terrible foams:

Weathermans

Safaris

Asteroids

Thermal map (in the back they said)

Flightposite exposed (blue/volt elephant print)

Air Max 1s PRM (with the midsole colour blocking)

Gamma blue/atomic pink 

White/grey

Air Max 95 PRM tape gamma blue (was in the back, employee brought it out to show me)

Air Max 1 PRM tape black camo

Freerun 2 sneakerboot black

some roshe marble soles (forget which colorways) and hyperfuse 

Air Pippen (noble red)

Jordan XX8 se (georgetown camo)

some Jordan Superflys

I was there on Friday Dec 20 so the info may be out of date by now, overall nothing good there

Strictly from my memory (dont remember prices or sizes)

Had lots of terrible foams:
Weathermans
Safaris
Asteroids
Thermal map (in the back they said)

Flightposite exposed (blue/volt elephant print)

Air Max 1s PRM (with the midsole colour blocking)
Gamma blue/atomic pink 
White/grey

Air Max 95 PRM tape gamma blue (was in the back, employee brought it out to show me)

Air Max 1 PRM tape black camo

Freerun 2 sneakerboot black

some roshe marble soles (forget which colorways) and hyperfuse 

Air Pippen (noble red)

Jordan XX8 se (georgetown camo)

some Jordan Superflys
How much were the 95's?

Best thing ever...PREORDERS!!! Most civilized way to do a "hype" release and Nike/FL had to EFF it up :smh:

Yup it's a damn shame they did away with the pre-order system.

Picking up 3 pairs of SJs, True Blue 3's etc. on release day with no stress was a great feeling :frown:

Ugly Dukling give A LOT of different shoes to random rappers + weed carries. You can tell just by taking a look through their Instagram account.
some of these rappers are really random, a lot of people have no idea who they are, I guess that's their way of trying to build credibility

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom