Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow. They probably would have u lined up there the whole night then leave empty handed had that fight not broke out

Probably, when I arrived I scoped the line was about to walk away when I saw how huge it was but then the cop yelled they'd be giving tickets and everyone had to leave after the last one was given out. Stuck around till then and of course it was a waste of time.

I'll try online but not really expecting anything to come of that. Good luck to all the dudes in this thread though, hopefully some of us get a pair

so es got about 50 pairs of breds, most have been raffled off to employees. Dont quote me but, there might be a few pairs left for public. Also they got quite a bit of gamma 12s from what i know

so es got about 50 pairs of breds, most have been raffled off to employees. Dont quote me but, there might be a few pairs left for public. Also they got quite a bit of gamma 12s from what i know
What's your source if I might ask. Interested in some gamma 12s. 

if you are interested and have a pass, then you should go and check it out for yourself. Again i hear what i hear, take it with a grain of salt.

If you have a pass for ES this week, I would go if I were you. You will not be disappointed Saturday morning.

Fight
Just saw a post on Instagram via tamed apparel no lineups allowed at HOH anymore because a fight or something like that broke out . Someone commented how they started handing out tickets at 9pm and had about 60 pairs.
fight broke out today?

Man. They should have been handing out those tickets from time. I don't get what's the point of making everyone line up all night and some don't get a pair. Smh.

I know it's just a guesstimate but 8pm is really early. Now people will line up even earlier just to get tickets. Personally I like the idea of how SVP does the raffle in store while people wait. Less likely to be rigged I guess.

The fight though... Smh

Last edited:
If you have a pass for ES this week, I would go if I were you. You will not be disappointed Saturday morning.
Care to elaborate or possibly contribute relevant information or was your plan to be all mysterious and Nancy Drew like on the forum!?

DETAILS!?

Any place I might have luck with just getting there early? I've entered every raffle possible and struck out at all online options so far

Care to elaborate or possibly contribute relevant information or was your plan to be all mysterious and Nancy Drew like on the forum!?

DETAILS!?

No, not really. My plan was to give people a heads up to take advantage of their passes before it expires while the store has some goodies.

Man. They should have been handing out those tickets from time. I don't get what's the point of making everyone line up all night and some don't get a pair. Smh.

I know it's just a guesstimate but 8pm is really early. Now people will line up even earlier just to get tickets. Personally I like the idea of how SVP does the raffle in store while people wait. Less likely to be rigged I guess.

The fight though... Smh
Why? The shoe goes on sale tomorrow. If people are choosing to line up a day early thats their choice.

Was just In the line up at hoh and all "60" pairs of the 1's are accounted for via Tickets. Apparently they didn't want ppl lining up all night so after all the tickets were gone police made everyone leave.

Honestly, Hoh employees are shady AF. I talked to a few ppl in line and 3 ppl said they were told they had 110 pairs when they called in, 2 other guys were told 60 which was the "official" amount and when I called I was told 70. Even funnier, some clown who got a size 11 ticket was going down the line trying to resell for 550. When the line started to disperse after they sold out I asked a employee why had they been telling ppl they had 110, 70, 60 etc pairs to sell and wtf was up with the consistency ....he didn't say anything for a while then just muttered "I dunno what the other employees have been telling you"..... Not even going to bother wasting my time with those clowns again

Not shocking, but disappointing

No, not really. My plan was to give people a heads up to take advantage of their passes before it expires while the store has some goodies.

Again, do you care to elaborate!? What was good!? Deals!? Selection?

I can't wait for the next chapter!!

What sizes did they have with the Kobe Blitz Blue? 

My bad. Not the Kobe Blitz Blue. I meant the Blue Corals.

I don't know what size run they had because some employees found some in the back. I asked for my size 10 but they didn't have it. so i got a 9 for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom