Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They weren't cheap. $316.39 taxes in. The Footlocker ppl were saying that the cost was prohibitive for the younger crowd, teens and all...

has anyone ever has experience with copkickz @ copkickz.bigcartel.com? My friend bought breds from them and we're pretty sure they're fake.. or b-grades at best

just looking for some feedback before we escalate the issue

has anyone ever has experience with copkickz @ copkickz.bigcartel.com? My friend bought breds from them and we're pretty sure they're fake.. or b-grades at best

just looking for some feedback before we escalate the issue
I have friends who have bought from them, they said copkickz is A1, your friend might think that because copkickz get their pairs from China, were they tend to be made a little differently to handle the rougher outdoors in China, not to mention with Js not every pair is made equal. You friend should be okay with copkickz.

Are these folks legit and if so, do they rape you on early prices?

https://twitter.com/LacesToronto
Laces OVERCHARGE like made on their early prices, and it's usually GR Js, maybe the occasional QS, but there is questions about their legitimacy and the authenticity of their shoes

I have friends who have bought from them, they said copkickz is A1, your friend might think that because copkickz get their pairs from China, wewere they tend to be made a little differently to handle the rougher outdoors in China,/B]not to mention with Js not every pair is made equal. You friend should be okay with copkickz

What ? LOL . Copkickz got you brainwashed !

Last edited:

I have friends who have bought from them, they said copkickz is A1, your friend might think that because copkickz get their pairs from China, were they tend to be made a little differently to handle the rougher outdoors in China, not to mention with Js not every pair is made equal. You friend should be okay with copkickz.
I dont think so....

Oh such a touchy subject... 95% off the time if I cant cop something at a store I dont buy it. Tried buying a few time from Kijiji and these guys always say real but always come with some GM pairs. First time i told the guy looks fake and left. Another time this dude was says 10000000% real and when I seen those concords I wanted to throw them into the train track when I met him on a subway platform. 
mean.gif

Dont fall for it bro... just move on to the next shoe and leave those early release dudes alone.

"outdoors China" 
roll.gif

repped all you guys. people in toronto need to realize no one has a link like that unless its at the store.
but people rather buy the lower grade pair just to say they got them

That was a good laugh lol . Anyways I was downtown picking up a pair of Gamma 11s from a desperate reseller **at retail price ** and I peeked into FTL @ eaton centre and saw they had the Infared 3Lab5s on display . Probably means the have some sizes left

Lmao it funny they go hard on telling ppl there early release are real I just laugh if ain't from a major retailer or a legit boutique I'm passing

Does any one know if the 3lab5 will be at es store I got passes this month and what retail is for em

Last edited:
I spent the last two days emailing resellers on Kijiji gassing them up with outrageous offers on Jordan 1 and Gamma XI only to flop last minute. #sadsies #sadface #predator

But why tho....
Fighting being a tool with being a tool. Im on his side in this tho. People in this thread sying they bought 3-4 pairs those arent all for you. Those people are why theres fights outside of HOHs. And why the people who want to just own the shoe cant get **** because ur making $70.

Fighting being a tool with being a tool. Im on his side in this tho. People in this thread sying they bought 3-4 pairs those arent all for you. Those people are why theres fights outside of HOHs. And why the people who want to just own the shoe cant get **** because ur making $70.

So it's cool to harass people bc they did what they had to to make a few extra dollars...If they got multiples they had to put in some type of work....Can't knock the hustle

And there's fights outside HOH bc people wanna be ignorant and fight over shoes...I highly doubt anyone was out there fighting the resellers so that everyone in the line could get a pair for themselves

Im trying to get another pair but  waiting till I can get one for $280.

What ? LOL . Copkickz got you brainwashed !
You go back to China or Hong Kong and buy a pair from a Nike store and compare to a pair you buy from a Nike Store or Foot Locker or whatever boutiques in North America (aka in your minds the only authentic pairs around) and in some cases the same shoe has some differences. The same differences that you see from copkickz pairs, Copkickz are based in Hong Kong so they get it from Nike Hong Kong where Nike make EVERY pair with heavy outdoor usage in mind and that's in stark contrast to what Nike Canada gives us, they make the pair with Indoor usage in mind.

Don't believe me, go fly back to China or Hong Kong and buy a pair and go compare.

So it's cool to harass people bc they did what they had to to make a few extra dollars...If they got multiples they had to put in some type of work....Can't knock the hustle

And there's fights outside HOH bc people wanna be ignorant and fight over shoes...I highly doubt anyone was out there fighting the resellers so that everyone in the line could get a pair for themselves
When their hustle has a direct impact on me then yes I can knock it. The fights happen because of limited availability and people looking to exploit those who didnt choose to wait outside in the cold for 10 hours and buy half the shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom