Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hi guys i'll be visiting toronto within a week i was wondering if you could help with the sneaker spots and outlet shops(since i like digging outlets are actually better).i will be staying at 30 carlton street downtown what would you recommend me to do since i am first timer there.where to visit where to eat and especially what to wear how is the weather there timbs are ok to wear or should i bring my pegasus gtx runners?so thanks for the heads up and appreciate all your info

guys once again thanks for all the replies i am from turkey which is a country between europe and asia(we are neither europe nor asian sometimes count as europe but most of the time due to the all the happenings at the geology counted as middle east)this is my first experience as for the beyond atlantic ocean or lets say overseas i have never been to north or south america before that's why i have this much question and as far as i heard canadians are one of the most humble and friendly people i know that my questions can be answered when i got there but i just want to make sure that i am asking to the experts :smile:

guys once again thanks for all the replies i am from turkey which is a country between europe and asia(we are neither europe nor asian sometimes count as europe but most of the time due to the all the happenings at the geology counted as middle east)this is my first experience as for the beyond atlantic ocean or lets say overseas i have never been to north or south america before that's why i have this much question and as far as i heard canadians are one of the most humble and friendly people i know that my questions can be answered when i got there but i just want to make sure that i am asking to the experts :smile:
If you need directions or anything, feel free to ask anyone you'll see, 99% of the people will be more than happy to help, if you have more questions feel free to ask

anyone got the numbers for the infrared 6s? pretty sure they'll be plenty to go around but just wanna be sure lol.

SVP sale today
15% off shoes over 29, clothing accessories over 10
Retros are included I hear, don't quote me on that tho lol

thanks guys for all the replies with all the directions i believe i will not lose my way do u have any idea about tax-free like rates and where to get the money back

LS just posted a pic of the line this morning for the ASG pack. It was about 10-11 deep. These Kobe's are never hitting the online shop haha

anyone get the flyknit trainer chukka FSB? i ordered a 9.5 and keep hearing they fit big

looking to trade for half /whole size down or sell

anyone cop the kobe 9 and get a gumbo box with tarot card? mine was regular box without tarot card. saw everyone else getting standard white 9 box too...

anyone cop the kobe 9 and get a gumbo box with tarot card? mine was regular box without tarot card. saw everyone else getting standard white 9 box too...
Apparently it's happening all over the place with the Kobe's. Just random luck more than anything.

Deadstock has FSR of KD and Lebron up now.

Last edited:

Hah, aaaaaand the website crashed.
Working for me - keep trying?  Noticed the website was down earlier - hope we're not looking at the page and the entire stock is gone. LOL.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop.  Don't think I can ever pull these off.

What size did you get?

Working for me - keep trying?  Noticed the website was down earlier - hope we're not looking at the page and the entire stock is gone. LOL.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop.  Don't think I can ever pull these off.

Back
Top Bottom