Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hi guys, anyone from Toronto knows where I could find a larger selection of kids size nike airmax?!?!

Holy mother ... All the power to you @torontostar

I really don't understand the move of nike closing and not just relocating if the rent was too much. I hope they have plans or reopening a nike town in the next few years.
Rumor is that Nike is planning to put a store in the building that's currently under construction on the Southeast corner of the Bloor/Yonge Intersection

I didn't recall them having an SB account, but they recently got a shipment of the Dunk SB Premier(http://deadstock.ca/nike-dunk-high-sb-premier-dark-charcoal.html), and have some other odds and ends, so who knows.

^ unfortunately, i think their sudden influx of SB stock is only a product of their "nike takeover" occurring at their west 4th location in vancouver. the only way the sb stuff makes it online is if the vancouverites don't snatch it all up instore. you might get lucky and have your size show up online. i would be really surprised if livestock spadina got anything.
Livestock has a Sb account but only in Vancouver stores since Toronto store is right beside Adrift. They have had the account for a while now.

Last edited:
all PM's have been responded too.

good luck this weekend! i would participate but no stores are carrying a size 13.

And i really hope NIKE TORONTO makes a comeback 

what  a slap in the face it was when they departed. 

Possible for you to grab a Air Max Tiger Camo in size 11? 
Sorry man - I never went down to LS, I called them, they never got my size, so I didn't bother going down.

(Side note: W 4th LS in Vancouver had a 13, but it was sold by the time my buddy got down there).

Would be surprised if anything is leftover by now.  I ended up calling all 3 locations within 15 - 30 mins of the announcement and they were selling quickly.

Last edited:

Sorry man - I never went down to LS, I called them, they never got my size, so I didn't bother going down.

(Side note: W 4th LS in Vancouver had a 13, but it was sold by the time my buddy got down there).

Would be surprised if anything is leftover by now.  I ended up calling all 3 locations within 15 - 30 mins of the announcement and they were selling quickly.
cool thanks. 

^ lol, with all the changes that have happened with 1 bloor since its inception, i wouldn't hold my breath.

How legit is this rumour? That'd be the greatest news ever for me lol
before Nike Bloor closed, the staff there (including manager) kept mentioning that location and I've done work for a few Nike Canada employees and they also say that location is a possibility

is HOH doing a raffle for the KD florals ? I ask this now before we find out on the day of release they were doing a raffle smh

Anybody see any Kobe 9 inspiration around the city? I'm looking for a 9.5..

My friend accidentally picked me up a pair of Kobe 9 Perspectives, which I managed to purchase myself online, from Sport Chek. Been meaning to return a pair this week, it's Size 10. I can hold on to them for you if you want them.

Last edited:
anyone have an update for the ES ?

will they be getting the AJKO this weekend?

Was told by the manager that she was not sure and to check back on Friday.

I was going to make a run to the ES for fleece tech pants (heard they had M's and L's) today but this weather put a stop to that real quick. When I called to ask if they had fleece tech pants to see if I can put a pair on hold, the guy who answered said they never got any. Not sure if he knew what I was talking about or they never got them at all. I heard they got a bunch last week. This was for a friend so if anyone hits up the ES tomorrow or early Friday please post or PM me. Wont be able to get out there till Friday night or early Saturday.

Last edited:
Was told by the manager that she was not sure and to check back on Friday.

I was going to make a run to the ES for fleece tech pants (heard they had M's and L's) today but this weather put a stop to that real quick. When I called to ask if they had fleece tech pants to see if I can put a pair on hold, the guy who answered said they never got any. Not sure if he knew what I was talking about or they never got them at all. I heard they got a bunch last week. This was for a friend so if anyone hit them up tomorrow on early Friday please post or PM me. Wont get out there till Friday night or early Saturday.
 I was there on Saturday last week and they didn't have any tech fleece (sweater or pants) unless they get a restock this week

is HOH doing a raffle for the KD florals ? I ask this now before we find out on the day of release they were doing a raffle smh
Not trying to cop for myself, but called yesterday and they said it's FCFS.  Will update if I hear something different when I check again later in the weekl.  Please update if you hear anything else.

Back
Top Bottom