Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol, heard about the Jordan Brand store from a few footlocker employees last month.

Good to see the news is finally out.
laugh.gif

I was with the Jordan Brand guys when they were out here a few weeks ago preparing for ASW. They have a lot of good things planned for the opening, ASW and that store in general.
It's safe to say it will open in Feb?

I guess I'm in the minority

I don't think they look bad at all
i don't think they are bad either.

i guess cause kanye didn't wear the 100% same colorway, then its not cool. 

i feel the volt goes back to the first colorway of the racer, which should've be released more widely.

did they have fsr at fairview when u went? (ie 9)

so for the cement 4 release, there are gonna be 3 stores within a 5 minute walk to choose from

Anyone Know where I can pick these up Miami linens have not been able to find them anywhere 

Do you guys think that Jordan 7 Bordeaux will be sold on nike outlets in Canada? Specially this coming Boxibg day? Some US outlets already seeing this Jordans make way to outlets

Do you guys think that Jordan 7 Bordeaux will be sold on nike outlets in Canada? Specially this coming Boxibg day? Some US outlets already seeing this Jordans make way to outlets
Prob not...  Retros make it to the outlets the odd time but it's pretty rare.  You'd prob have better luck in Buffalo TBH.  Can't compare Canadian outlets to US as they get way better stuff.

Prob not...  Retros make it to the outlets the odd time but it's pretty rare.  You'd prob have better luck in Buffalo TBH.  Can't compare Canadian outlets to US as they get way better stuff.
This year I saw Jordan X and Jordan VI sport blue here in nike Edmonton outlet
Therse were sold out in 2 days

Anyone get calls yet for the 11s?

Got a call from Yorkdale last night.
I got a call from Yorkdale Footlcker for a 9 last night, it was after 9pm, so I assume they will continue with the calls today (for larger sizes). Also got a call from STC Footlcoker after my friend told me she got a missed call from Footlocker for an 8, I got my call 30min later for a 9, so there's definitely a long list they're going through. Haven't heard anyone get a call from Champs yet.

Anyone remember when the 11 retro were $180?

Besides the $$$, don't you miss the day where you pre-paid for your pairs and just pick them up during release day without having to line up?

Effing Nike.CA, or FL, whoever decided against it -- rather than have civilize releases they prefer chaotic releases just to project that they have "highly coveted items" without considering the negative consequences to this method -- stabbing, robberies, deaths, fights :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone remember when the 11 retro were $180?

I remember when the Concords released
in 2000 - there were two other people at SQ1 footlocker - and we could also use our SPC cards for 15% off. Things were so easy back then...

Back
Top Bottom