Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Going to be an expensive weekend for All-Star. adidas has some nice things planned that weekend at their pop-ups.

Exclucity announced they will have the Just Dons at their Toronto location. I wonder what the scene there will be like.

I still don't understand what the significance of Just Don's is. Are people only buying to flip or are some actually dropping $650 USD to keep? They are an ok looking shoe at best. The blue ones were even worse.

Was hoping to snag a pair of the Adidas x Kith dooms today but didn't realize the hype was real on these. LS Roncey location had like 30ish people in line an hour before opening so I didn't even bother. I'll just wait until all star weekend when all these kids gotta unload their pairs in order to cop the other shoes that drop.

I still don't understand what the significance of Just Don's is. Are people only buying to flip or are some actually dropping $650 USD to keep? They are an ok looking shoe at best. The blue ones were even worse.

It's probably a combination of both resellers and beasts (who will sell the shoe a few years from now due to how terrible they look).

WARNING: Old man rant!!

Back in the day, it was all about the kicks. If they were a nice shoe, you wanted them. That was it. Nowadays, it's not about the shoe, but more about having/owning something that no one else (or very few) has. You take away the limited tag and these Just Don's are sitting. If you stuck a Supreme hang tag on the Alternate 4s, then those would have been long gone, instead of collecting dust on the shelves. I hate the sneaker community right now. If you locked up all these kids in Nike's vaults and told them to pick out the hottest shoes, with no back stories/hype to accompany the shoes, these kids wouldn't even be able to pick out a decent pair. They just go by whatever they see on NT, sneaker blogs, etc. It's embarrassing.

So cement IV`s will be $295... which is insane, but I haven`t bought a pair of Jordans in years.... so I figure I`ll splurge now. Any idea what release day might look like? All I'm willing to do is arrive just after opening to buy a pair.

I still got my WC4 from 2012. It's slightly creased and the mesh has some yellowing on it. They felt a bit big on me and I even remember seeing some other peeps in this same thread saying you may need to go down .5 a size. Nonetheless, the hype is at a high right now, it is showing some signs of slowing down. The value of the Canadian dollar right isn't helping us at all. The power of the Nike Air on the back is real and the grey/speckle looks a lot better.

I'm happy about the opening of Flight 23 store. I was living in Las Vegas when they had there Flight 23 open back in April. They released the hares, 3 weeks early and the first 100 people got space jam/hare inspired pins. Which was hilarious because the resellers tried selling the pins and shoes for 500 bucks on eBay right after LOL.

I chopped it up with one of the dudes who worked there, he said they were first come first serve on release dates for the time being. For as long as people were acting proper. Of course Toronto is a whole different struggle, I'm curious how Toronto's Flight 23 will go about.

So cement IV`s will be $295... which is insane, but I haven`t bought a pair of Jordans in years.... so I figure I`ll splurge now. Any idea what release day might look like? All I'm willing to do is arrive just after opening to buy a pair.

It's one of two or three pairs of shoes I plan on buying this year after going way too hard last year, so I'm definitely going to try and get these. Being a size 14, only a few places will be carrying my size so hope that works out for me. could go either way. I was thinking Id get another pendleton id if I struck out on these, but I believe those are off NDC on Feb 7th.

Last edited:
Hey Niketalk fam, I'm going to be visiting some family by Halton hills and was wondering where would be the closest footlocker / champs to be getting the air jordan cement 4s? 

It's a GR. They will be everywhere. Obviously bigger locations will have more stock compared to smaller stores. And because it drops ASW, I expect Flight 23 to have a ridiculous amount that whole weekend.

Sad to see that place go after almost 30 years. On another note. I have a size 9 lebron xi collection size 9 grey volt and Kobe 9 deep Garnett size 9 for sale. Both ds. 130 for lebrons and 140 for Kobes. Both prices, firm which is cost and pickup fairivew. Pm if interested

Back
Top Bottom