Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yo where in the blue hell can I find these lol. I don't remember H&M Canada ever getting these in stock. I need all 3 if anyone knows please speak up! They're the knock off Haider Ackermann Oversized sweatshirts.

Just put some holes and tears and they look like YZY :tongue:

Maybe a bad question, but are the black Pippen uptempos still available in stores here?

Maybe a bad question, but are the black Pippen uptempos still available in stores here?

I'm pretty sure they got snapped up the day of release, I couldn't find any. They are going to release red ones and blue ones closer to the olympics I believe.

no. they just randomly dropped in stores, and got sold out pretty quickly. White reds are getting the same treatment now, starting this week. I'm not even sure Champs stores ever received any of the black uptempos.

I'm pretty sure they got snapped up the day of release, I couldn't find any. They are going to release red ones and blue ones closer to the olympics I believe.

no. they just randomly dropped in stores, and got sold out pretty quickly. White reds are getting the same treatment now, starting this week. I'm not even sure Champs stores ever received any of the black uptempos.

Crazy. I didn't know there was such a high demand for them. :smh:

Crazy. I didn't know there was such a high demand for them.
mean.gif
Some sizes of the white and red pippens on exclucity right now if interested. I haven't seen any black and whites left in stores. I think qty was also a bit limited. I remember the olympic navy blues sitting for a while in 2012. 

They're nice, especially the all-white. But I had to pass, already been an expensive past few weeks. How was the release at Haven today?

Passed by Livestock at lunch time today and they had pretty much all sizes for the flyknit prestos. Kinda disappointed in them tbh. I tried on the all-whites but they were a bit too narrow on my feet and nowhere near the comfort of some of Adidas boosts. Also at a price tag of $215, i didn't think it was worth it.

Presto flyknits were pretty disappointing, tried them on and the sockliner looks really weird.

I picked up the last size 11 red /white uptempo today at Vaughn mills footlocker. They had one size 13 left at 10:30 am. I'm a size 13 in Nike air max but the size 13 uptempo fit huge. They didn't have size 12 left so I got the size 11 and they fit perfect, I was surprised. Smallest shoe I own.

I picked up the last size 11 red /white uptempo today at Vaughn mills footlocker. They had one size 13 left at 10:30 am. I'm a size 13 in Nike air max but the size 13 uptempo fit huge. They didn't have size 12 left so I got the size 11 and they fit perfect, I was surprised. Smallest shoe I own.

They fit big? I'm usually a 12. I may have to go do to an 11 then.

They fit big? I'm usually a 12. I may have to go do to an 11 then.

U should definitely try on the shoes if ur going down a whole size. I'm a 9 and my 9 in black and white normal. Maybe the white and red fit bigger, as the materials r different

U should definitely try on the shoes if ur going down a whole size. I'm a 9 and my 9 in black and white normal. Maybe the white and red fit bigger, as the materials r different
Heard the blk one fits half a size big as well

Back
Top Bottom