Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It was my first time copping on Nike.ca and it seemed pretty easy/fair - Was it due to 3am release on a weekday? or is Nike.ca normally pretty easy? Was this a new way of them doing it? Seemed like you didn't have to fight against bots. But I'm not sure....

There was a good amount of stock available. So much so that sizes kept popping up on a restock for the following hour after that 3am drop. 2 of my friends got pairs from restocked pairs between 3-4am and then 3 more friends got around 7am this morning when they woke up.

I'm looking to trade a 10.5 for a 10 and a 11 for a 10.5

Last edited:
Struggled to get my pairs at 3am but I was able to pick up a 10 for my cousin and 11 for me at 4am. I never have any luck during the first batch of launches.

Didn't grab a pair of the MC Racers. Grabbed the Oreo V2s on a restock a couple months ago so I'm good. Found that those went out of stock super fast. Funny how people are trying to resell the "Orca" racers for 300$  when they aren't even hard to come by
laugh.gif

Upper bowls are $240 before fees and sideline prime is $750 before fees. I guess you gotta pay a premium to see Lebron.

Well that and the prices for tickets go up per round too.

I know, but it's just getting to a ridiculous point where they're pricing out the average fan. Can't blame em though there are people who fill up the seats.

On another note, the Raptors need to fire whoever is in charge of designing the t-shirts and organizing the layout for the playoff games.

I know, but it's just getting to a ridiculous point where they're pricing out the average fan. Can't blame em though there are people who fill up the seats.

On another note, the Raptors need to fire whoever is in charge of designing the t-shirts and organizing the layout for the playoff games.
those graffiti shirts were Garbage ahahah

Angry snowball and angry beaver were the worst. The shirts are so bad that so many fans don't even put em on at the game
My daughter gets all my shirts....The only ones I have kept to wear around the house was the red 416 and white YYZ ones.  The rest were not that good.

Was hoping they would do a OVO shirt for the playoffs....Wishful thinking I guess

They seemed to have most sizes of the camo tech fleece bottoms. Didn't notice the price. I got a black tech fleece hoodie for $37 but think it was the only one. Seemed to have a fairly large amount of LeBrons in stock as well.

camo was going for $100

I also saw dark grey tapered ones with NO CUFF in size large going for 105 (i think?)

Camo tech fleece were $100.00.  Got a size Large and find them tight in the crotch area.  Gonna return them tomorrow...

Anyone seen any men or woman tech fleece at Halton Hills?  Worth making the trek there?

Back
Top Bottom