Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was at Markville earlier and saw the black uptempos on the wall as well. They probably have stock if anyone is looking.

Another note. I was in lids and overheard some 20ish year old in yeezys and a denim jacket and capris mention that he won't wear fitted hats Cuz they make you look like a high school kid. I'm 30 and love fitted hats and see a wide range of people rocking them well, young and old. Just thought it was ironic.
Lol. The question then becomes "Do you bend the brim?"
Another question, do you cock the hat to one side

I can confirm there is stock for the black uptempos @markville ftl but only for size 10 and up

Last edited:
Has anyone visited Nordstrom? If so is the stock similar to the states? I know the Nordstrom's at the states are comparable to "The Bay" over here, in which they have moderately expensive products-super high end products.

I was at Markville earlier and saw the black uptempos on the wall as well. They probably have stock if anyone is looking.

Another note. I was in lids and overheard some 20ish year old in yeezys and a denim jacket and capris mention that he won't wear fitted hats Cuz they make you look like a high school kid. I'm 30 and love fitted hats and see a wide range of people rocking them well, young and old. Just thought it was ironic.
Personally, I rock both. For some reason though I only purchase MLB fitteds and everything else snapbacks. I just feel like snapbacks have a more 90s/vintage feel with their snapbacks, which I prefer. Though I admit that fitteds fit better on my head, especially when I bend the brim. I also bend the brim on my snapbacks.

I was hoping for some nice qs nikes or new balance or asics collabs
Sadly...  nobody really gets Asics collabs in this city...  We'd be lucky if livestock got anything.  I think the last thing they got was the extra butter karaoke.  

Was planning to hunt the recent triple black r1s since there's little to none available online
Surprising to hear Adidas Originals didn't even get them. Probably a very low chance now as I've heard people lining up for 18 hours to get their pairs where-ever they were sold in the GTA.  

Last edited:
Was planning to hunt the recent triple black r1s since there's little to none available online
If you wanted to try on mesh R1's I'd prob check to see if any of the big Champs, Footlockers or even Little Burgundy have any of the other colours in stock to try on.  They sat for a while when they dropped but it's been a while now.  Otherwise, a bunch of stores in the US still have pairs sitting if you're headed there any time soon

That's prob the same kid rocking the dad hat in the yeezy raffle line that said" why would you ever wear sweatpants with Jordans, ew."

I had bought a pair of shoes from the Halton Hills Nike Outlet about 8 months ago, I've never wore them and haven't been able to sell them, do you guys think i could still return them?

Edit: I don't have a receipt but I do have the box

Last edited:

lol people like these yeezy hypebeasts are literally a waste of existence and should just jump already. IMO those 'dad' caps are lame unless its a Ralph Lauren Polo one... I think it's also the way people wear fitteds though, the ones who don't curve the brim and leave the stickers on look like they just came out of a 2004 rap video, might even catch them wearing a white long tee or throwback xD (nothing wrong with throwbacks just saying)

Last edited:
I had bought a pair of shoes from the Halton Hills Nike Outlet about 8 months ago, I've never wore them and haven't been able to sell them, do you guys think i could still return them?

I don't think anything will happen with no receipt.

Edit: I guess they do? that's news to me.

Last edited:

I think they might give you store credit for it..

Burloak will give you a credit for sure. Keep in mind they may take 30% off.

They'll give you the lowest sold price. So if the shoe sold for $5 last night, you'll get $5

are the stores here like the states where I can return nike ids? I'm hesitant to return via the website. I have items that still haven't been refunded by nike, they are being looked at by the elite team.

are the stores here like the states where I can return nike ids? I'm hesitant to return via the website. I have items that still haven't been refunded by nike, they are being looked at by the elite team.

I have experience returning IDs and shoes purchased from Nike.ca.

According to some locations you have to return online orders by shipping back to Nike directly. I returned some lunarepics to Burloak - but they only did the return because I have been a customer there since they opened. TPO makes returns without any issue. Although they do admit they are not technically supposed to make Nike.ca returns - they do anyways.

If anyone was wondering about yeezy raffles, 1 day raffle at FTL eaton, yorkdale and square one tomorrow. Same thing for champs eatons, yorkdale, STC and yonge. Should call champs to double check times, yorkdale and eatons said 10-7

Last edited:
Maybe it's me but I find CG parkas to be overpriced and makes no sense to pay for that premium when damn near everyone has it. If I'm dropping near a stack bet that I better have something that no one else on the street has. Same thing with the UB/NMD hype.

Made in Canada. Quality is on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom