Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Mannn lmaoo this is brutal. I walked right passed HOH to go into EC to sign up. I wonder if they would extend it? Ish is getting spooky.
laugh.gif
I actually went in there to ask around 515 and they said only Eaton Centre was doing it.

I take it that all the Foot Locker/Champs raffles were yesterday only?

So far I've heard only Eaton FL was extending their raffle til 4pm today. Anymore updates? Hoping At least one NTer can cook them and represent lol

Last edited:

I actually went in there to ask around 515 and they said only Eaton Centre was doing it.

I've been told that they weren't added to the list of stores getting them until 6pm so if you went before that, they technically weren't included in the raffle

It's only fair if HOH lets us sign up today as well because of that BS.
As crooked as I feel Champs/FtL are, I've won from them in the past, so I can't completely dismiss them. As far as I'm concerned though, there's probably only a couple of legit raffles in town now.

can confirm HOH yonge got the pairs they were gonna sell online. They should be ending their raffles today
Each store should have 60 pairs. 

Best of luck everyone.

And in terms of the jacket asiatic204  suggestion of the cerium is a really good light weight midlayer jacket. If you wanted a lighter weight jacket you can look at the Arcteryx Atom. Those use coreloft vs down.

Last edited:

can confirm HOH yonge got the pairs they were gonna sell online. They should be ending their raffles today
Each store should have 60 pairs. 

Best of luck everyone.

And in terms of the jacket asiatic204  suggestion of the cerium is a really good light weight midlayer jacket. If you wanted a lighter weight jacket you can look at the Arcteryx Atom. Those use coreloft vs down.
So HOH Yonge is on still?

InfluenceU is having online raffles for the Yeezys so sign up. Also, Holt Renfrew are selling them apparently this Saturday as well.

Sry, should've made it more clear: it's online.

Now curious to see if they will sell in store as well.....
for sure they have it in store. they usually have a BS process in store tho.
I think when they got the pirate black V2 they wouldn't let people camp out over night or something so they made people come back at a specific time and those that were in line got wristbands to come back the next morning to purchase 

Back
Top Bottom