Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So looks like no one will ever win from Yorkdale Champs, and Capsule (someone said they won Slam dunk 6's - only success story excluding Jordan GR's) 
Capsule is honestly a *****show. I saw this guy walk past the line with his entourage, buy like 8 pairs of shoes, go back to his car, sell them from his trunk for like 4 times the price and drive away. Classic moment was this yoga mom he parked in front of actually ran into the store, started yelling at him to get his car out of the way and screamed at him for 20 minutes while he was giving her a 'you a crazy bish' look. So yeah, never going to that pile of garbage retailer again. I have 0 respect for people who run businesses the way the owner does it. Free socks are nice, but the guy is a dip. 

Champs was strict as hell yesterday, i showed up to the lineup at 5:01 and man didnt let me line up for the raffle. Guess i know better for next time. Gotta walk a little bit faster through the mall.

Visiting Stockholm for work. This is the stock at Stockholm Adidas. Triple white. Core black. Solar red. Collegiate navy. Also plenty of uncaged versions. Ultra boost riches in Europe. Finally picked myself up a pair of the triple white. There was even a ultra boost gold and air Jordan 2 quai 54 at the foot locker across the street. I've completely blown my duty free allowance in shoes alone

Visiting Stockholm for work. This is the stock at Stockholm Adidas. Triple white. Core black. Solar red. Collegiate navy. Also plenty of uncaged versions. Ultra boost riches in Europe. Finally picked myself up a pair of the triple white. There was even a ultra boost gold and air Jordan 2 quai 54 at the foot locker across the street. I've completely blown my duty free allowance in shoes alone

Dope to hear. That's how it should be here too be we get scraps compared to other places. I know Europe is adidas' no. 1 market, but still.

Late to the party, but I too have won at EC Champs for the Yeezy V2's. Champs Yorkdale is the shady one.

Good luck to everyone who entered this weekend, and congrats to those who have won already!

Last edited:
Yeah I was in Krakow, Poland last week. Adidas store had UB in stock and one of the sneaker stores had Bronze medal UB and Black and Red Pharrell NMDS. Got the black NMDs but they're gonna be too small I reckon so might have to flip them.

Dunk SB "Shoebox" dropped today. Any chance that a store in the GTA would be getting these? SBs don't appear too readily available around here.
Blue Tile Lounge and Adrift are probably your best bet -- if not, you'll have to buy online. :/

Back
Top Bottom