Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Only bought resell once and that was a pair of KD IV Weatherman's for $300 back in Jan 2012. Was outrageous for a pair that cost $95 MSRP but looking back on it resell during the Nike Basketball hype skyrocketed to a grand and they still going for $800 now on FC. Anyways, I remember back when I was in like 8th/9th grade back in '06 you could grab any Jordans you wanted (AJ 5 Grapes included long after it's RD iirc) after RD and most times maybe under retail after a couple months and that was when most of Nike's and JB's quality were on point. Still got a pair of the AJ 1 Old Love/New Love that I ran to the ground playing outdoor back then and the upper still strong today 10 years later
smokin.gif
I think the hype back in 06 was the AF1 lol which made copping Nike's and J's so easy

That's just me reminiscing on the old days when quality was a1 and most stuff were easy to grab. Besides the few OGs here how long have you guys been collecting for?
LOL grade 8/9 in 06? My oldest was born in 06 hahaha

Man how old are most of you here? I'm guessing 18-25 ish for a lot of the regular posters?

Last edited:
Only bought resell once and that was a pair of KD IV Weatherman's for $300 back in Jan 2012. Was outrageous for a pair that cost $95 MSRP but looking back on it resell during the Nike Basketball hype skyrocketed to a grand and they still going for $800 now on FC. Anyways, I remember back when I was in like 8th/9th grade back in '06 you could grab any Jordans you wanted (AJ 5 Grapes included long after it's RD iirc) after RD and most times maybe under retail after a couple months and that was when most of Nike's and JB's quality were on point. Still got a pair of the AJ 1 Old Love/New Love that I ran to the ground playing outdoor back then and the upper still strong today 10 years later
smokin.gif
I think the hype back in 06 was the AF1 lol which made copping Nike's and J's so easy

That's just me reminiscing on the old days when quality was a1 and most stuff were easy to grab. Besides the few OGs here how long have you guys been collecting for?
Over 10 years. Probably around 11 or 12.
Curious to know what's the most expensive shoe you guys have bought on resale?
 Triple Black 750s for more than I would like to admit lol.

Man how old are most of you here? I'm guessing 18-25 ish for a lot of the regular posters?
27 and will continue for many years to come. Moving and getting married soon, so shoe collecting may go on hiatus for a while.

I'm 25, just got into this hobby though so I guess I'm starting late compared to most. 

By the way that post that was tweeted to me, they corrected it and said that all Black Toes have been sold out in Canada and will not be restocking. lol I knew we couldn't get excited about that tweet. These guys have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:
If you guys are trying to cop yeezys on the 23rd, only foot stores getting them are EC,YD and SQ1. Said they were each getting all three colours. Won't be surprised if hoh Yonge ends up getting some though

Last edited:
If you guys are trying to cop yeezys on the 23rd, only foot stores getting them are EC,YD and SQ1. Said theyou were each getting all three colours. Won't be surprised if hoh Yonge ends up getting some though
Respect, so the Black and Whites are still to be released?

I'm 24 lol

One thing I learned was that when you first get into shoe game you'll have a habit of trying to pick up every new release because I was like that back in HS and as you grow into this you'll realize you only need certain shoes and even then "need" is a strong word applied here because who really needs this many pair of shoes? Anyone else feel this way that has been in the game for a minute now? Sold a ton of J's on the cheap back in HS around Grade 11 and thinking now I would've came up with the profit :rofl:

Last edited:
I remember skipping class with the older heads to get fire red 3s cuz they had a car :smh: :lol:. Back when they used to drop on weekdays, think it was thursdays.

I agree with u tho. I still find kicks in the closet i havent worn in ages, have me like "damn i forgot about these". Theres a lot of new releases ive owned at some point or another so its kinda redundant unless i really like that pair or i had good memories tied to it.

I do regret selling my chambray 7s for like 140 tho :x

Last edited:
I'm 24 lol

One thing I learned was that when you first get into shoe game you'll have a habit of trying to pick up every new release because I was like that back in HS and as you grow into this you'll realize you only need certain shoes and even then "need" is a strong word applied here because who really needs this many pair of shoes? Anyone else feel this way that has been in the game for a minute now? Sold a ton of J's on the cheap back in HS around Grade 11 and thinking now I would've came up with the profit :rofl:

Amen. When you grow a little older, you tend to hash out your personal style. At this point in my life, I'm good with an OG pair of Jordan 1s. Occasionally, I will cop other classics like white cement IVs earlier this year or true blue IIIs but I can live without em

If you guys are trying to cop yeezys on the 23rd, only foot stores getting them are EC,YD and SQ1. Said they were each getting all three colours. Won't be surprised if hoh Yonge ends up getting some though
Appreciate this info.

I wish I was 24 again... I'm just a little south of 40. I remember I was in grade 8 when the original Jordan 4s came out and everyone in school had them... except me of course lol. We were too broke then... now that I am older and have cash I been making up for lost time this last decade.

Last edited:
Hey fam, got my hands on a pair of Black Toes. Had to bite that resale bullet unfortunately. I'm content with the size I got, but I was wondering if anyone is down to swap their 11 for my 10.5?

Last edited:

Hey fam, got my hands on a pair of Black Toes. Had to bite that resale bullet unfortunately. I'm content with the size I got, but I was wondering if anyone is down to swap an 11 for my 10.5?
Hey man I'm just curious, how much did you pay resale? 

Thanks for the info, any idea if Champs are getting them as well?

Back
Top Bottom