Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I don't mind it, but I wish they did a better job in informing customers.

Was going to post this but thought about it and held back. Its 50/50....while I'm annoyed that FL/Champs doesn't do a better job of informing customers, I guess on the other end its kind of good and "old school" that you actually have to call around or go in-store and put in the work.

Now I have core black 2.0 for retail - just bought them from dexdon - wrong size...

Last edited:
Anyone have any experiences buying from GOAT? Curious about the customs fees and what carrier did they ship from.

Yeah I was like 99% sure you'd confused all the raffles but still, panic stations
roll.gif

Anyone have any experiences buying from GOAT? Curious about the customs fees and what carrier did they ship from.
They used to use USPS/DHL, but they are transitioning to UPS. Not sure if all orders will be sent through UPS yet.
They use usps $35, i never tried them but im also worried about customs
I've read they declare the value as $100 but not lower. But don't take my word for it.
Value capped at $195 USD. Last I ordered, it was sent via DHL, and duties were like $30-$40? For the actual value of the shoes, that was a drop in the bucket.

Thanks fellas repped.

Thinking of getting a pair of SF AF1s from GOAT, the prices are dropping. And factoring the USD to CAD conversion, shipping and customs it is still cheaper than paying inflated local resale prices.

Thanks fellas repped.

Thinking of getting a pair of SF AF1s from GOAT, the prices are dropping. And factoring the USD to CAD conversion, shipping and customs it is still cheaper than paying inflated local resale prices.
You could also just submit an offer. I normally offer about 10% less than lowest listed price and I've had people bite.

Agreed. Toronto resellers are crazy. The best is when they charge r*pe and they're like you need to meet at my time and location. LOL yeah no thanks. I'll just pay an extra $10 and have it delivered to my door.

Back
Top Bottom