Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I always like to play nice first then become proper nasty if they don't rectify it. Tbh credit and a reservation on the rumored pre Chistmas black white Yeezy wouldn't be a bad outcome.
That would be ideal. Like a guaranteed pair and 25 to 50% off. Plus double boxing, haha.

I think you'll probably get them cheaper after Xmas, iirc there was one colourway in the ES for 130.

Guess I'll hold off was gonna get he black cw and the black/white/gold/yellow cw, but figured some places will have them discounted for Boxing Day sales

Guess we know where Capsules pairs ended up. Not surprised.

**Confirmed from a friend at Nike Canada that they were on the list of retaillers**

No way, wow. :lol: :smh:

Took the L online, and can't go tomorrow cause of work. Already accepting the L here for ADCa. Hope you guys lining up will eat tomorrow man.

About a month ago at the Brampton HOH I saw the Kobe xi Red Horse was on sale $150 I assumed last size. I asked if they had a 13 after about 10 minutes the guy came out said naw. I was like cool and bounced. Was back there a few days later with my wife.  I thought I would take a stab in the dark again different employee. I asked if they had a 13 and the guy said yeah it was the last size. Just seemed strange. We should be collecting stories like this and then like once a month hit up Head Office in one day with complains from each location.

Last edited:
Anyone ever get random charges from Paypal that says "Paypal PTE LTD MSP" Randomly got 2 charges from them

Anyone ever get random charges from Paypal that says "Paypal PTE LTD MSP" Randomly got 2 charges from them
That means miscellaneous payment, like you sent the money. Contact PayPal or your bank asap if you didn't make those charges cause you may have been hacked.

That means miscellaneous payment, like you sent the money. Contact PayPal or your bank asap if you didn't make those charges cause you may have been hacked.

Nvm I figured it out. I made a payment through paypal but I guess I accidentally selected my chequing acc instead of credit card

Back
Top Bottom