Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yes it did. When I check my account earlier today as soon as I got the shipping confirmation, it said that it should arrive today. Then I went and check UPS with the tracking number provided and it said it was on its way. 5 mins later a knock from Santa wearing a brown suit and driving a big brown truck.

Did anyone order the Space Jams from Nike.ca?
Basically, Nike doesn't send you the shipping info till it arrives in Canada sometimes. 

But if you really want a tracking number, just go to help tab on nike.ca x do the chat service and ask the rep for your tracking number.

I got mine and now i'm getting notifications pushed directly to my iPhone via the Canada post app. 

Basically, Nike doesn't send you the shipping info till it arrives in Canada sometimes. 

But if you really want a tracking number, just go to help tab on nike.ca x do the chat service and ask the rep for your tracking number.

I got mine and now i'm getting notifications pushed directly to my iPhone via the Canada post app. 
Oh that's cool, I'll give that a try. But yeah I find that kind of stupid, so yours shipped from Nike already? 

Did anyone order the Space Jams from Nike.ca?

I got mine and now i'm getting notifcations pushed directly to my iPhone via the Canada post app. 

Oh that's cool, I'll give that a try. But yeah I find that kind of stupid, so yours shipped from Nike already? 
Mine hasn't officially shipped, but according to CP it says the shipping information has been submitted.

When Nike says 'Preparing to ship' you're pretty much in the clear. They were sending out cancellation e-mails the day of. You'll be straight, i'm sure.

I got mine and now i'm getting notifcations pushed directly to my iPhone via the Canada post app. 

Mine hasn't officially shipped, but according to CP it says the shipping information has been submitted.

When Nike says 'Preparing to ship' you're pretty much in the clear. They were sending out cancellation e-mails the day of. You'll be straight, i'm sure.
Yeah I just got my tracking number. Looks like it left the Netherlands yesterday. Thank you, repped. 

Chubby asian dude who works at FL ec handed the girls who were I charge of raffles a sheet of paper with names, numbers and sizes to enter, guess they do phone entries now.......

Chubby asian dude who works at FL ec handed the girls who were I charge of raffles a sheet of paper with names, numbers and sizes to enter, guess they do phone entries now.......
Either that or they're a list of his homies that are getting a sweet hook up and don't have to come in to sign up.

I'm leaning towards my suggestion tbh lol.

Last edited:
I would guess/hope that the just random number generator it. FL Europe contracts a third party company to do the draw, that's intense but very fair. Also are the red numbers underneath each size the stock? If so fl ec had 3 11.5, 4 12s and 1 13!!.
That sounds very limited. It also sounds like an L

Spoke to the EC Champs Manager about bringing the App to Canada. He said sometime in 2017, only thing holding it up is that it needs to also have the bilingual option. 

Last edited:
Thats not a surprise, they do this at STC CHAMPS too, why don't they just do it discreetly smh it just gives off a bad image.

Yeah that sounds plausible considering i just called and was told no phone entries
I just called too, no phone entries lol
roll.gif

Apparently a fight started so EC Champs is closed

On the other hand, SQ1 FTL only has 5 people as well

Last edited:
Stay positive and keep the faith, You don't know 100%. You could be called and if you don't so be it, you save $300+tax =)

Either that or they're a list of his homies that are getting a sweet hook up and don't have to come in to sign up.

I'm leaning towards my suggestion tbh lol.
Your suggestion trumps all, trust me. lol

Thats not a surprise, they do this at STC CHAMPS too, why don't they just do it discreetly smh it just gives off a bad image.
i was thinking the same thing, if your going to be sketch, why not just doing in the back room instead of in the open where thousands of eyes are on you.
Yeah that sounds plausible considering i just called and was told no phone entries
i was being sarcastic in terms of the "phone entries" 

I just called too, no phone entries lol
roll.gif
guys it was a sarcastic remark, obviously they don't do phone entries but i do applaud you guys for trying nonetheless LOL

Last edited:
I forgot to share - last Saturday I went back into Champs on Yonge to buy a pair of SJ for my 8 year old - there was some dude losing his mind, shirtless and screaming in the store... Needless to say we left... Police sat out front waiting for back up...

Back
Top Bottom