Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

People put their chair out, go home, check on it occasionally and come back on release day
Lol why not just bring it when they're ready to line up... it's not like I'm gonna go there to lineup and stand behind their empty chair...

Last edited:
Nope that's not how I took it at all. But I respect the fact that you actually do something about people being so disrespectful to those who are actually willing to wait. I'm not the type to line up but I feel bad for those that have to get behind empty chairs in a line...

Yeah I've done it twice. First time I was having dinner and omw to my friend's place not far from LS Spadina and I saw chairs sitting there at 11. More of my friends kept popping up and they mentioned the chairs and seeing no one around. Hours later I was heading home and saw those same empty chairs. I did a quick u-turn and took them, went down the street and threw them out in a garbage dumpster.

Last edited:

Lol why not just bring it when they're ready to line up... it's not like I'm gonna go there to lineup and stand behind their empty chair...
Unfortunately that's EXACTLY what everyone does. 
Yeah I've done it twice. First time I was having dinner and omw my friend's place not far from LS Spadina I saw chairs sitting there at 11. More of my friends kept popping up and they mentioned the chairs and seeing no one around. Hours later I was heading home and saw those same empty chairs. I did a quick u-turn and took them, went down the street and threw them out in a garbage dumpster.
laugh.gif
 We honestly need more people like you. I just wish I could see their faces when they showed up looking for their chairs. 

Because when they have to line up vs. when they want to line up are so far apart. And sadly in a lot of cases people do lineup behind those chairs.

Unfortunately that's EXACTLY what everyone does. 

:lol:  We honestly need more people like you. I just wish I could see their faces when they showed up looking for their chairs. 

There's a lot of people I know that will do the same thing. Both times I did it I was just trolling and it was when the whole "ghost chairs" thing started popping up here. It's actually funny because I haven't lined up for a sneaker in 2-3 years? (infrared 6s), but was thinking about doing it for Top 3 1s. Again, was heading home and happened to drive by LS Spadina at like 2am the morning they dropped and saw 2 chairs outside. :lol:

Always wondered if their ghost chair was their only camping chair.

I mean at $20-$30, if we throw out enough of them I can imagine it being a pain to constantly replace.

Because when they have to line up vs. when they want to line up are so far apart. And sadly in a lot of cases people do lineup behind those chairs.
There's a lot of people I know that will do the same thing. Both times I did it I was just trolling and it was when the whole "ghost chairs" thing started popping up here. It's actually funny because I haven't lined up for a sneaker in 2-3 years? (infrared 6s), but was thinking about doing it for Top 3 1s. Again, was heading home and happened to drive by LS Spadina at like 2am the morning they dropped and saw 2 chairs outside. :lol:
Ahh. Clearly ur from the block lol. Really tho 90% of the people putting up these chairs are some loser yutes that dont want no trouble anyways. I say as a niketalk community we should help make our city a ghost chair free zone. I mean if people are behind the chairs then whatever but if theres no people throw the chairs out or better yet give em to some homeless people that need the chairs.

Im 99% sure Nyc, La, and Chiraq dont tolerate this nonsense. So why should we. Let the people who actually wanna put in real work get the shoes

Ghost chair are the lazy man's camp out. smh

does anyone know the stock of the white stripe yeezy?

Last edited:
Im 99% sure Nyc, La, and Chiraq dont tolerate this nonsense. So why should we. Let the people who actually wanna put in real work get the shoes

Totally agree with this. Now that we have a solution for the camping chair issue... We just have to figure out the reseller issue.. Public Enemy #1.

So, any idea why livestock, haven, nomad, and capsule is still quiet about their drop? They're planning a shorter FCFS or something so ghost chairs can come later? :lol:

Last edited:
Was the copper green and infrared pretty good numbers? Seems like 1/10 people were wearing them at yorkdale yesterday unless decided to flex on the same day

Though many of them were rich China that looked they wouldn't mind paying resale

Are there a lot of fakes?

Last edited:
Was the copper green and infrared pretty good numbers? Are there a lot of fakes?
Resale wise, Copper had the most postings, then green, and the least of it all, the reds. Fakes are out apparently, not sure if they reached Canada yet though, seen quite some higher end quality fakes on YouTube for the reds already, since the colour is so vibrant and people like the bred cw. Edit- but yes, seems like a lot were out there

Last edited:
Was the copper green and infrared pretty good numbers? Seems like 1/10 people were wearing them at yorkdale yesterday unless decided to flex on the same day

Though many of them were rich China that looked they wouldn't mind paying resale

Are there a lot of fakes?
There was an abundance of copper/green/reds that were released. You have people coming out the woodwork reselling. I heard that white stripes will have even bigger numbers than the 3 combined. 

Agreeing with y'all in regards to throwing the ghost chairs 100%.

A side note, my NDCa order says preparing to ship, I know it was posted earlier but how do I get my tracking number? I haven't cared too much in the past and just let the package arrive but all these cancellation orders makes me want to double check mine...

Agreeing with y'all in regards to throwing the ghost chairs 100%.

A side note, my NDCa order says preparing to ship, I know it was posted earlier but how do I get my tracking number? I haven't cared too much in the past and just let the package arrive but all these cancellation orders makes me want to double check mine...
Your order is fine, bro. Just go to nike.ca and do the chat service. Ask the rep for the tracking number and they'll give it to you to track on CP. 

Ahh. Clearly ur from the block lol. Really tho 90% of the people putting up these chairs are some loser yutes that dont want no trouble anyways. I say as a niketalk community we should help make our city a ghost chair free zone. I mean if people are behind the chairs then whatever but if theres no people throw the chairs out or better yet give em to some homeless people that need the chairs.
I've done this once it was at Todays Sportswear (one at pacific mall), 3 guys came back they just started to cause a scene and threatened to call the cops. When the owners came to open the doors the culprits spoke to the owner in their language and still got their pears. Moral of the story is if we band together and not tolerate this bs, ghost chairs can be a thing of the past. 

So, any idea why livestock, haven, nomad, and capsule is still quiet about their drop? They're planning a shorter FCFS or something so ghost chairs can come later?
laugh.gif
They usually do raffles and it's usually midweek.  We'll likely find out today or tomorrow.  People ask the same questions every time about the boutiques and it pretty much never changes.  Foot stores usually do Monday/Tuesday and boutiques are usually Wednesday and onwards.

would be hilarious if exclucity does raffle and not fcfs
They are doing a raffle and they are doing FCFS as well as online.  Their post shows they are doing everything.  Some stock allocated for raffles, some stock allocated for FCFS and some for online.

Ghost chair are the lazy man's camp out. smh

does anyone know the stock of the white stripe yeezy?

Around the same quantities as the Copper/Green/Red combined. I.e. stores that got 50-60 of each colourway last release will get around 160+ in just the Black/Whites this time.

Do people with ghost chairs come back at all during the day? Or do they just leave them out there? If it's the latter, i'm legit going to move the down the street in front of another store later tonight on my way home from work. IDGAF

Back
Top Bottom