Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oh that makes sense. Yeah I hear you, definitely not worth it but that's seriously annoying. Just shows that these people were never taught about respect or courtesy. 

Its a lot of the younger kids these days. A lot of them have a messed up mindset and zero respect for other people. 
i believe these kids names are Alvin 
Smh... Some kids are standing outside of livestock asking passerbys to go in and get raffle tickets for them
its probably those Leung Brothers,....

Has anyone noticed that if FTL or Champs have more pairs than signups, then they don't bother calling at all?

Happened when I signed up for the Royalty 4's, True Blue 3's and Space Jam 9's, didn't get a call from specific stores, yet I see pairs on display the same day of release.

What if that's the case for the All Star 1's?
Well, I won a pair of White Cement 4s last year at FTL YD and I came in early morning to pick up my pair; they didn't ask for my name or ticket so I'm assuming they had extra pairs.

UPS left me a notice on my door stating they attempted to deliver the package and will retry again tomorrow. Should have just left a notice allowing me to pick up my package myself smh. Now I gotta wait till tmrw to get my package #firstworldproblems
Before UPS even attempts delivery, I always change ship delivery to the nearest UPS pick up which happens to be a grocery store lol. This is free via UPS my choice

UPS left me a notice on my door stating they attempted to deliver the package and will retry again tomorrow. Should have just left a notice allowing me to pick up my package myself smh. Now I gotta wait till tmrw to get my package #firstworldproblems
Before UPS even attempts delivery, I always change ship delivery to the nearest UPS pick up which happens to be a grocery store lol. This is free via UPS my choice

Yeah I tried doing that but all the options said "Unavailable"

Also, knew to this thread. are posts here strictly about outlets/stores? If I may, does anyone know where to get cream nike sb laces locally? And best place to get replacement insoles, thanks!

This might be a dumb question but when you guys do livestock raffles, do you guys enter the dash as well as part of the code?

Also, knew to this thread. are posts here strictly about outlets/stores? If I may, does anyone know where to get cream nike sb laces locally? And best place to get replacement insoles, thanks!
Unfortunately, I don't think we can get SB laces locally 
frown.gif
 Us SB heads are a shrinking niche lol.

This might be a dumb question but when you guys do livestock raffles, do you guys enter the dash as well as part of the code?
I do, but I don't believe it matters. I'm sure they dump the entries and have Excel (or their database program of choice) remove the dash to check against legit codes.

Last edited:

I do, but I don't believe it matters. I'm sure they dump the entries and have Excel (or their database program of choice) remove the dash to check against legit codes.
I enter it in too, and that is exactly what I had in mind as well. Almost feels like the code is only a paper proof that you went to the store, and the real raffling is just randomly selecting numbers on their part and it so happens your on that row lol, the latter might just be me thinking too much though lol

Last edited:
Yes the 2k4 and Kobe are fsr, though the only 9 for the 2k was the display pair.

Forgot to mention vm also had the is 8 elites for 130 or 140

Heres-an-Official-Look-at-the-Nike-KD-8-Elite-in-Black-Gold-2.jpg

Yes the 2k4 and Kobe are fsr, though the only 9 for the 2k was the display pair.

Forgot to mention vm also had the is 8 elites for 130 or 140

Heres-an-Official-Look-at-the-Nike-KD-8-Elite-in-Black-Gold-2.jpg
I really mess with the super-high top nike ball shoes. Kobe IX being my favourite. But i don't know about these... 

Is that joint just a sock attached to a shoe or is there something in there.

Speaking of digits... anyone notice the OVO raffle ticket numbers? Mines like 4 thousand and something... I enetered on Tuesday...
Mine are too, I entered Wednesday. They're actually in the 4900s.

Ringers on, going to be watching my phone real close today lol, fingers crossed 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom