Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know if any stores in Toronto or online have the Pharell's available?
Jonathan + Olivia has good size runs of the Pharrells left in store.

Also if anyone's looking for sz 8 white/black uncaged UB or sz 8 silver UB (one that dropped @ super bowl halftime), they're in store at TNT. I also saw a sz 9.5 AW black bball.

To echo some of what's been said

We need to trade or let go of:

Dwayne Casey
He's a decent defensive coach, but if you've paid attention in the playoffs his lineups are terrible. And he can't draw up an offensive play for ****. It took him until game 3 to start JV and Ibaka together and it finally works. What does he do in the 3rd? Bench JV for most of the 2nd half. Then when the Cavs build a lead he throws in the towel and plays Vanfleet. It took him til game 3 in the bucks series to finally start Norman Powell. This guy is a ******* idiot.

Demarre Carroll
This was supposed to be out 3 and d guy. But he can't hit a 3 or play d. Been trash all year and he's the 2nd highest paid on the Raptors.

Patrick Patterson
This is supposed to be our stretch 4. Terrible, can't hit a 3 to save his life.

Corey Joseph
I don't care if he's the hometown kid. He's high key garbage. Through up brick after brick, dribbles into traffic and loses the ball.

I'm 50/50 on keeping Lowry but F giving him the max at his age.

Bruno
I'll be shocked if he's in the league for another 2 years.

We need to
- Re-sign Ibaka
- Re-sign Tucker
- Fire Casey
- Let Lowry walk, (or re-sign for cheap and trade)
- Trade Carroll
- Trade JV for someone who can shoot
- Trade Joseph

Cavs have added all 3 point shooters to compete w/ the Warriors. Two seasons ago, they didn't have depth in shooting 3s. They've adjusted to play small or big. Only thing is they're going to get old in about two seasons.
Tucker is a bum who belongs in the D-league at best...he's more focused on his sneaker game than his basketball game...the raptors are just terrible at draft picks and trades...they need to bring over j. Stackhouse to coach and do something about the recent history of garbage draft picks and trades. It's almost as if they want to see how far they'll go without actual potential players. Derozen and Lawry always go missing in the playoffs ...guaranteed that the 905 team could go a lot further in the league the way they sit right now.

Last edited:
Halton:

Fsr gs sizes.

At adidas:

Burloak update. 30% off clearance, 20% off hash wall.
Sea foam Sb lows $79 size 11 down, LBJ 13 green, volt racers $109 11 down on hash.
Black\black Presto $109.99 FSR
TF 2.0 white shorts 79-30%, lots of other TF without additional discount.
Best deal TK bomber in grey $150-30% and with MVP card $100.

NOTL Nike outlet

volt racer, FSR - 139.99

Dr. Doom - 199.99, all in the back storage room, not sure abt sizing

Anyone ever ship a t-shirt to London, UK? how much did it cost with tracking? looking for the cheapest option. Thanks in advance.

Anyone ever ship a t-shirt to London, UK? how much did it cost with tracking? looking for the cheapest option. Thanks in advance.

I shipped a pair of gloves out there before. Cost me $20 or so (cant remember exactly). I do remember the lady telling me tracking was another $20 :smh: cuz it woulda been almost $50 with tracking. Needless to say i didnt get tracking. Took about a week.

Sent a sweater to Israel once... **** was gonna be damn near $100 with tracking :lol: :smh:. Didnt get it and it was like $25-30

I shipped a pair of gloves out there before. Cost me $20 or so (cant remember exactly). I do remember the lady telling me tracking was another $20 :smh: cuz it woulda been almost $50 with tracking. Needless to say i didnt get tracking. Took about a week.

Sent a sweater to Israel once... **** was gonna be damn near $100 with tracking :lol: :smh:. Didnt get it and it was like $25-30

Gotcha thanks g. it's crazy how much the cost jumps for a damn tracking number :smh:

Back
Top Bottom