Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/a...&ranSiteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-oVfHTk5.EWo9SsVSJN5qRg

New love 1s finally dropped! Wanted a pair badly in High school, might be the time to scoop them up
I was NEVER a fan of that Old love New Love pack, but def repped for the info. On another note, the Flip the Switch Pack isn't dropping on NDCa until the 13th but already on sale at FTL/HOH. Has anyone else noticed this trend of shoes being sold "early" at HOH/FA before NDCa or is this old news?

can anyone swing an adidas pass? please 
eyes.gif

Any soccer fans in here know where I can get my Real Madrid jersey done with official numbers and letters?
Too many fakes or they usually don't have full sets here as I usually like to get sleeve patches as well.  I usually just order online and get the whole shirt customized when ordering.  It's usually cheaper and saves the headache.  You could also purchase the namesets online yourself and apply them with an iron.

Too many fakes or they usually don't have full sets here as I usually like to get sleeve patches as well.  I usually just order online and get the whole shirt customized when ordering.  It's usually cheaper and saves the headache.  You could also purchase the namesets online yourself and apply them with an iron.
Are the places over doing official lettering or just sticking a name and number on the back. I'd just order from kitbag/prodirect/sports direct(if I was really desperate) to get an official one.

I wish I could grab the Parley's but I have a meeting from 9:30-11... Worst timing. If only there were some releases tonight instead of all these raffles. 

I do the same thing as you, but when I used to buy jerseys without the numbering and lettering, I always went to Pro Image as they use Authentic Lettering.

I wish I could grab the Parley's but I have a meeting from 9:30-11... Worst timing. If only there were some releases tonight instead of all these raffles. 
I'm contemplating on getting it.. I already have Navy 3.0's. And a 2.0 navy one.. too many dark colours. These do look nice though.

The uncaged for once looks good, usually they're not that great.

I'm contemplating on getting it.. I already have Navy 3.0's. And a 2.0 navy one.. too many dark colours. These do look nice though.

The uncaged for once looks good, usually they're not that great.
There's always the "Petrol Night" UB, which is a lighter blue if you guys can't/don't want to cop Parleys.

Are the places over doing official lettering or just sticking a name and number on the back. I'd just order from kitbag/prodirect/sports direct(if I was really desperate) to get an official one.
I find it's hit and miss.  Back then, official EPL letting used to be made of Lextra (felt like material) but some places only carried the plastic replica kind.  These days, it's all plastic types with the exception of sleeve patches.  In2sports seems to have official lettering.  If you're not sure, always ask to see the set before they apply it because you want to make sure it's authentic before they ruin your shirt.

I find it's hit and miss.  Back then, official EPL letting used to be made of Lextra (felt like material) but some places only carried the plastic replica kind.  These days, it's all plastic types with the exception of sleeve patches.  In2sports seems to have official lettering.  If you're not sure, always ask to see the set before they apply it because you want to make sure it's authentic before they ruin your shirt.
Yeah I remember that felt lettering. TBH I don't think I would buy a shirt over here. Easier to just order in England and have shipped there and wait for it. If you're into older shirts as well and not just the latest season then www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk is a great site. Often have good sales, picked up a player issue Dan Agger Liverpool champions league kit for 50 pounds a few months back.

Yeah I remember that felt lettering. TBH I don't think I would buy a shirt over here. Easier to just order in England and have shipped there and wait for it. If you're into older shirts as well and not just the latest season then www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk is a great site. Often have good sales, picked up a player issue Dan Agger Liverpool champions league kit for 50 pounds a few months back.
hows the duties from this site?  btw this site is awesome!

CFS is awesome.  I just haven't seen anything I wanted to get there.  They either don't have what I'm looking for or they don't have my size.  Looking for a Van Nistelrooy MU shirt lolz.

I really want a Arsenal Jersey with Dreamcast across the chest or a Wolfsburg with POLO across the chest. I can't ever find one in my size.

CFS is awesome.  I just haven't seen anything I wanted to get there.  They either don't have what I'm looking for or they don't have my size.  Looking for a Van Nistelrooy MU shirt lolz.
AHHHHHHHHHHH, Rude Boy Van Nistelory!!!! Im more of a Ashley Cole Fan (bc he's Trini) LOL

But glad to see you're somewhat of a Red Devils Fan...REPPED

hows the duties from this site?  btw this site is awesome!
I've only ordered to the UK and they shipped with Royal Mail, if they ship internationally with RM duties should be low.

I would say I'd look out for you but there's no chance i'll ever be in the UTD section.

I really want a Arsenal Jersey with Dreamcast across the chest or a Wolfsburg with POLO across the chest. I can't ever find one in my size.
Dreamcast shirt is pretty sick. I want the Getafe with Burger King and then the inside has the Burger King's face for goal celebrations.

AHHHHHHHHHHH, Rude Boy Van Nistelory!!!! Im more of a Ashley Cole Fan (bc he's Trini) LOL

But glad to see you're somewhat of a Red Devils Fan...REPPED
Sure you're not thinking of Dwight Yorke, nobody likes Cashley.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom