Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Bet someone in here snitched to Adidas about captcha :lol: My guy said the image changed at the last second when powerphase dropped.

Happened for Canada and US. Hes working on finding a new way to get the jig working again. Hopefully I get some good news to share before the release.

RIGHT.... "share" :rofl:

I'm pretty sure it was YeezyMafia that might have triggered the investigation and captcha upgrade/countermeasure when he provided a LEGIT assist and started tweeting out hints/clues before confirmed drops. The cherry on top was for the last drop when he flat out tweeted the actual image haha

Nothing against you, what you did was solid too for those benefited but you're also giving yourself way too much credit for Adidas to care about 50+ (I'm estimating) Canadians cooking on Niketalk versus thousands of people cooking from YeezyMafia. Just my thoughts. Keep on doing you though :smile:

RIGHT.... "share" :rofl:

I'm pretty sure it was YeezyMafia that might have triggered the investigation and captcha upgrade/countermeasure when he provided a LEGIT assist and started tweeting out hints/clues before confirmed drops. The cherry on top was for the last drop when he flat out tweeted the actual image haha

Nothing against you, what you did was solid too for those benefited but you're also giving yourself way too much credit for Adidas to care about 50+ (I'm estimating) Canadians cooking on Niketalk versus thousands of people cooking from YeezyMafia. Just my thoughts. Keep on doing you though :smile:

Def wasnt serious about someone on nt snitching :lol:

ES store update
Lots of tech fleece close to 40% off
2 color (oreo and triple) vapormax for 178
not much selection of J's for men
tons of win like 96 11s - almost everyone had a pair in hand when I left

They also had the bearbrick and ugly Christmas sweater but it was gone after 10:30.

Managed to cop my Powerphase at LS Roncy got there at 10. People that came at 11am still got their size. Bunch of people lined up again for their 2nd pair. Maybe 50 pairs at least over there.

Man hopefully you guys trying for the powerphases get them. I'm happy with the acg cargos I copped :smile:

Donno if anyone is still looking for the kaws x uniqlo peanut plush but they have a few big ones and lots of small ones at the yorkdale location when I went today

Just a heads up.. the foot action stc has the Quick silver Air Max 97s in store

Mens sizes too? I know some stores had the womens available since last week

Edit: nvm just womens sizes. Dec 16 release for mens

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-12-10-14-02-01-253_com.google.android.gm.png

Anyone think the a ma maniere ultra boost is going to be an instant sellout?

Maybe not instant but I think it'll sellout, I imagine stock will be low... Probably FCFS in store with remaining pairs sold online which will be open to international shoppers. I see the UB selling out before the NMD.

It seems like North Face collabs with everyone lol. I guess that's what will happen when a brand becomes that popular and their name holds that much weight. I'm not a Supreme wearer but the new drop with the mountain stuff looks super corny, but who knows, that could be Supreme's aim.

Like we were talking about in here a week or two ago, puffer/winter jackets will always be fashionable when you live in a place as cold as Canada. I remember when I got my first North Face jacket back in the late 90s and felt like such a boss lol.

Back
Top Bottom