Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yah word got out quick. Noticed it an hour too late and I don’t work too far from it.

Wondering what the stock level was on this restock.

Guys at the Jordan store said they got more than a hundred pairs. One guy said the restock was more than the original shipment

Guys at the Jordan store said they got more than a hundred pairs. One guy said the restock was more than the original shipment

The original shipment was 360 pairs. Unless that employee meant the rest of that 360 (2nd shipment) that was made available on Sunday morning.

The original shipment was 360 pairs. Unless that employee meant the rest of that 360 (2nd shipment) that was made available on Sunday morning.
Oh wow......that means they got roughly 500 pairs.......not bad really.

chances for another restock? LOL......we shall see.

61E75C1F-9723-45C1-B709-C2FF9D317519.jpeg
Just seen this for sale post on Facebook....yikes! What the hell was quality control doing?
**** sakes just checked my pair and its not the same but definitely not as noticeable as those ones.

FYI. I think 306 yonge restocked on the gold toes and ovo 8 black as well tonight. Not sure if they will have any in the morning.

Edit: just got an update. It was a return not restock.

Last edited:
306 Yonge told my co-worker they were gone by 5:30, which was maybe half an hour after I edited my post. Ah well, maybe I'll luck out on another restock. Or the off-whites.

I believe 165 and at least 2 to 3 pairs each size. If youre able to go you should be able to get them no problem.

very hard to come by a pass to that *****.

they will probably hiit the outlets anyways. they sitting, lofting on shelves right now.

Placed an order with Supreme last week and haven’t received any updates since. I know a few ppl here have received their shipping notification, anyone else in the same boat?

Placed an order with Supreme last week and haven’t received any updates since. I know a few ppl here have received their shipping notification, anyone else in the same boat?
My tracking number says order processed ready for UPS and it's said that since the 27th, so youre definitely not the only one. Seen a couple people on an FB group say the same

You should be fine, I just got my shipping confirm this morning at 9am.
Canada shipments (at least for last season) seem to go out last. On top of that its week 1 (last season some people got their week 2 stuff before week 1)

As long as your charges are still on your cc I wouldnt worry about anything

Same boat as you dude. I saw my card charged on Feb 24th. Haven't received anything regarding shipping, afterwards.
Just the waiting game now.

Annnd my tracking just updated after 3 days, finally got an origin scan. Delivery is set for Monday before end of day why you make me waittt

Back
Top Bottom