Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Out of curiosity...what's the most expensive that all of you guys have ever paid for a pair of sneakers or shoes. That could be retail or re sell price even, but I'm curious to know.

I've spent $500 on a pair of Tom Ford sneakers before and I would say that those are the most expensive sneakers I've ever bought. In terms of just running or athletic sneakers...the most would probably be $375 on Y3 sneakers.

DF713C01-A961-4A22-87BC-6B9154956FD4.jpeg

4C5D1D76-3EC2-4A1C-B8A2-2371750C26FF.jpeg

In Dubai for the weekend, and stopped at the Jordan store at Dubai Mall. These are sitting...

Out of curiosity...what's the most expensive that all of you guys have ever paid for a pair of sneakers or shoes. That could be retail or re sell price even, but I'm curious to know.

I've spent $500 on a pair of Tom Ford sneakers before and I would say that those are the most expensive sneakers I've ever bought. In terms of just running or athletic sneakers...the most would probably be $375 on Y3 sneakers.

$450 on DS 1.0 triple white ultra boost

It's wild how the aging of sneakers go. Some of the crumble pictures of the midsole just have you crying inside lol. It's kind of the sad an inevitable downfall of collecting. We all have those pairs you just want to keep on ice and not even wear, but after a lot of years, they all run the risk of deteriorating like that.

Eaton Centre had trainers smaller sizes like 8-9.5? Around 2:15 but probably gone by now.
A lot of people there know there stuff compared to markville from my experience lol

Last edited:

paid 450 for the OVO jordan 10 black
i got the white pair and wanted the black one to complete the set

luckily sneaker god bless me with ovo 12 black and white for retail

Paid $900 for Just Don 2 Beach Creams , and that was Cdn retail, copped 2x packs

Most i ever paid, wish it was just the shoes and not the stupid hat and pin.

Most I paid was $680 for the psny Jordan 12s second might be yeezys

I think the most I ever paid for a shoe was LeBron 2 low's, and they were only about $120. I'm fine copping stuff from the outlets. Guess I appreciate a deal more than I do the cool stuff.

If I luck out and win the OW's, it'll easily be the most I've ever paid for sneakers and probably the only hypebeast sneaker I'll ever own.

If anyone is able to help me out with a size swap for the black/white trainers i'd
greatly appreciate it! Exclucity screwed up my order so I'm looking to swap my size 12 for your size 11.

Most I spent retail-wise was the OW vapormaxes (beat out the OVO 8s by $3 lol). Resell would have to be the Oreo V2's for 550, which is prob a steal compared to prices now.

Back
Top Bottom