Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

was able to checkout protro V's from FTL.ca, what's the probability of getting cancelled? first time buying launch sneakers

nike eaton gave out all sizes at 3am sunday...for both big stage and 5x champ pairs.

Thats some bs i was there really early and apparently theres a line up outside the artizia enterance for release shoes, i mean it would have been nice to knoe that instead of being told fcfs

Longtime lurker, I'm on every page haha but now I got some dumb stuff to show y'all. I knew the US was crazy about dunks and all but WTF is wrong with these Toronto ppl hahahaha it's not even reasonable what they are doing

Screenshot_20200823_164324_com.ebay.kijiji.ca.jpg
Screenshot_20200823_164736_com.ebay.kijiji.ca.jpg
Screenshot_20200823_164916_com.ebay.kijiji.ca.jpg

The last screenshot for $800 he doesn't even want anything Pre - 2009 hhahahahahaha

Thats some bs i was there really early and apparently theres a line up outside the artizia enterance for release shoes, i mean it would have been nice to knoe that instead of being told fcfs

There's no right or fair method, especially with the pandemic going on.

It was FCFS but the same usuals started lining up outside on Sat while the mall was still open. The mall closed, the line grew and to avoid issues with the mall management, cards were handed out. Then another line formed again early Sunday with people who didn't know about what happened on Saturday. Again to avoid bigger issues with mall management, instead of sending those people home empty-handed instead they were given cards for the other Kobe drop.

Staff were correct when they said FCFS but the original method didn't (and wasn't going to) work.

There's no right or fair method, especially with the pandemic going on.

It was FCFS but the same usuals started lining up outside on Sat while the mall was still open. The mall closed, the line grew and to avoid issues with the mall management, cards were handed out. Then another line formed again early Sunday with people who didn't know about what happened on Saturday. Again to avoid bigger issues with mall management, instead of sending those people home empty-handed instead they were given cards for the other Kobe drop.

Staff were correct when they said FCFS but the original method didn't (and wasn't going to) work.

Yeah, i guess im just out of the loop on where to go and all that.

Im also just a bitter old man who wanted these to add to my kobe collection lol

Any chance someone here has a Nike KD VI box in good/mint condition that they're willing to sell or let go? Bought a pair of KD VI from StockX that is a bit damaged and want to transfer the shoe label to a box that's new. If anyone has one PM me. Appreciate it.

has anyone here tried selling to StockX? do you have to attach those 3 invoice copies to your package for customs clearance?

just follow the instructions. i haven't sold on there in a while but a few months ago it was print the invoice and put inside the box and then print 3 other invoices/declarations for customs in which you sign and date.

Footlocker app is a joke. Signed up for the Jordan 3 raffle. Checked the app this morning and it told me that I didnt confirm my reservation in time so they let my pair go. Never got any notifications or emails that I was even selected. Lol

Footlocker app is a joke. Signed up for the Jordan 3 raffle. Checked the app this morning and it told me that I didnt confirm my reservation in time so they let my pair go. Never got any notifications or emails that I was even selected. Lol
thats weird..I got a notification on my phone at 5pm stating I wasn't selected. I assume you had your push notifications on right?

Same, I was just curious about the reservation system and same thing happened to me, where it told me I didnt confirm in time when there wasnt any notification from the app to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom