Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

Forgot to take Bosh off my bench
smh.gif

raps are +!%!*%% the bed right now nicely.....they look exhausted out there....turk looks like he needs a walker.

win or lose...this is a horrible game for this team. There is no excuse for blowing a 23 point lead.

OMG...I'd like to fly to Toronto, go to the ACC and smack Triano with a bat right in the face for continuing to play this stupid Calderon and Jackbackcourt

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

OMG...I'd like to fly to Toronto, go to the ACC and smack Triano with a bat right in the face for continuing to play this stupid Calderon and Jack backcourt
And if we need a three, would you rather have those two on there, or Derozan taking one of the spots.

Dont get me wrong, I HATE that combo more than anything. But under the circumstances, we need those two to be on the floor right now...

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

OMG...I'd like to fly to Toronto, go to the ACC and smack Triano with a bat right in the face for continuing to play this stupid Calderon and Jack backcourt
And if we need a three, would you rather have those two on there, or Derozan taking one of the spots.

Dont get me wrong, I HATE that combo more than anything. But under the circumstances, we need those two to be on the floor right now...
I don't mind Jose and Jack on the court right now, I just want to know why the *$%* Wright is on the court
smh.gif

where exactly has this combo taken us?

where exactly has this combo taken us?
That is true...I think it might be time to try something new, cause the Raptors wont get anywhere losing 23 pt leads and losing games likethat...it looks like yet another rebuilding year for the Raptors
smh.gif
...they haveabsolutely NO excuse for losing this game. NONE.

^ they are exhausted off a back to back + travel.

we've seen a lot of the blow 20 point lead raps in the past and this is the only time its happened so far this year. i don't think this anything topanic over. this team has shown that when they play defense they're dangerous.

totally agree with the Jackeron/Cack combo...awful coaching by triano....he's decent at making adjustments but is so persistent in putting that trash lineup out.

Blame Colangelo for never building a well-balanced team.

Blame MLSE for giving Triano an extension because he was the cheapest guy available.

I've been calling for Triano's head since the early loses this season. You can't tell me how dumb it is to play Hedo who went 2-9, played 38min andlooked disinterested as usual, and Wright instead of Derozan or Weems, on top of the ridiculously stupid Jack-Calderon combo. Our bench was what built that 23point lead and they barely got any burn in the second half. Wouldn't it be logical to give more time to your bench players since it's a back to backgame?

I'm done. Too pissed to do anything else tonight.

Back
Top Bottom