Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

Why was Patrick O'Bryant picking his eye boogers in from of the camera
laugh.gif
. Dude stared at it too
roll.gif

jarrett jack just went into beast mode in the 4th
eek.gif

raps were really missing that spark and jack was exactly that. good win but this whole 1 win 3 loss kinda pattern is wearing thin. time to put together a good string of Ws including some on the road.

Tim Duncan got more rebounds today than Bargnani has grabbed in his last 5 games
laugh.gif

In all seriousness though, Bargnani isn't that great of a rebounder but I believe that his numbers this year are lower than what they should be because he is staying out Bosh's way. Bargnani is locked up for an additional 5-seasons so he has no incentive to pad his stats at the moment. Bosh is in a contract year and it's in his best interests to stack his rebound numbers. These type of agreements probably happen frequently among team mates in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

^That would make more sense if Barngnai rebound rate hasn't increased this year.
Except that it's barely increased this year. Bargnani averaged exactly 6 RPG last season as a starter in roughly 34-minutes per night. So far this season he has averaged 6.5 RPG in the same amount of minutes played.

Bosh is averaging 1 more RPG than last year despite averaging 2 less minutes per game this season.

I'm just throwing a theory out there, I know that its far fetched and may not be true at all.

Anyways, I'm disappointed that Bargnani still hasn't become a more proficient rebounder. A man of his height should be gobbling up rebounds like Jenna Jameson gobbles wieners.

I saw on the SportsCenter highlights that the Raptors were wearing jerseys that said Huskies on them. What is up with that?

Honor of the university basketball team back in the 1920's I think?
Someone shed some light on this.

Kenny the Jet was confused as hell when I was watching the nba highlights... "are these from the team that was in minnisota, no wait, they have always been the raptors... right? since 95? right?"
laugh.gif

toronto huskies were  one of the first teams NBA had when they first started out, we worn the huskies jersey during the nba at 50 season.
i still have the season opener's game on tape, VS the knicks when they were wearing the the retro night knicks jersey as well.

Originally Posted by goldhawkickz13

toronto huskies were  one of the first teams NBA had when they first started out, we worn the huskies jersey during the nba at 50 season.
i still have the season opener's game on tape, VS the knicks when they were wearing the the retro night knicks jersey as well.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

awesome.

David Lee always looks pissed off...Dude is extra 2pac tonight.

^^ and yeah the toronto huskeys played in the first "nba" game ever.

Back
Top Bottom