Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

sportsnet is a $*!%%#% joke..always has been...cable networks know us rap fans are a dedicated bunch...they're milking us hard.

39ada5da939f15239f23d8eb5b0bb48e-getty-91026100rt03_rockets_raptors.jpg

Bosh means business, his low post game looks much improved with the added strength, apparently destroyed Kendrick Perkins in Hartford.

Raps play Celtics tomorrow I'm hearing about Ray/Pierce/KG & Sheed at a Club here tonight.
laugh.gif

Raps TV 3PM EST

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Raps play Celtics tomorrow I'm hearing about Ray/Pierce/KG & Sheed at a Club here tonight.
laugh.gif

Raps TV 3PM EST
I just came in here to say that I saw Rondo and Kendrick Perkins strolling around in the clubbing district last night.
laugh.gif
I think I was the only person on Richmond St. who recognized them. It was justthe two of them walking around with some dude that looked like Guerilla Black.

Despite being out late, Rondo is still gonna embarrass Calderon this afternoon...dude is just way too athletic for Calderon to handle.

aire games on tsn or cbc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preseason doesnt matter a ton but this might be the first time i miss the season opener.... well ever.

DeRozen's gettin beat up every time he takes it to the hoop. Celtics ain't playin even in pre-season.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

39ada5da939f15239f23d8eb5b0bb48e-getty-91026100rt03_rockets_raptors.jpg

Bosh means business, his low post game looks much improved with the added strength, apparently destroyed Kendrick Perkins in Hartford.
why is bosh wearing a knee brace?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

preseason doesnt matter a ton but this might be the first time i miss the season opener.... well ever.

Huh? Season Opener is on The Score.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Huh? Season Opener is on The Score.

which is why i need them to aire more games on tsn and cbc.

The Prairies still isn't as up to date as Eastern Canada. Most residents over there still watch black and white television sets.

Throw some rims on this and you're doing it big over there...

traditional-toboggan-722013.jpg

^ i drive a fully loaded Civic (currently looking at an Audi S4), and my TV is a 42 inch Plasma so ###% off.
laugh.gif

actually i just upgraded to HD and wasnt about to play like $12 a month to get the package that theScore was in. especially when it was the only channel i wanted in that package.

who the ###% watches sportfishing channel in HD?

anyway, how much is Bosh weighing in at these days? gotta be at least 240-245lbs.

91355405.jpg

Jose defense has really improved with each preseason game, I swear Raptors fans aren't even paying attention anymore, they just +$*$ on Jose.

Intro should be that Music they had for their '07 Playoff Introduction with the Drums and *!+$, when you heard that you knew it was business.
pimp.gif

Intro should be that Music they had for their '07 '08 Playoff Introduction with the Drums and *!+$, when you heard that you knew it was business.
pimp.gif
I mentioned the wrong Playoff year I meant '08 vs. Orlando.

This > ______.

Background Music during the Player Intro's gave me chills being at all those Playoff Home Games that year.

That 06-07 playoff one is the best of them.

on the whole raptors intros are craaaaap.

worst intro was just a few years ago.

they spent a whole damn season striking fear into the other team and pumping up the crowd with..... beyonce
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom