Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

Ariza, Dorsey & Battier beasting.
laugh.gif

Bargnani is not really meshing that well with Hedo.

Cancel that, the offense is starting to take shape, and they still haven't used pick and roll at the top of the key with Chris and Hedo or Chrisand Jose.

we're how many games into the pre-season and our team's cardio still looks pretty brutal...

so many legit options on offense and derozen is a great off-set to the euros on the starting line up because we all know boshovic's style of play isn'tdomestic.

So I'm watching The Score today and they're gassing up the Raptors like crazy...talking about "The Raptors starters looked great together"and Bosh was "Showing off his entire offensive arsenal" and then they cut to the final score and it turns out we lost to the Celtics by 15
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Parker I'm glad he's gone, last year he was one of those players Triano was questioning when it came to heart and defense at times.

^ Yea Parker's age really started to show his second year with us. Dude lost a step or two and hasn't recovered. Its a shame he never had his prime inthe NBA.

Parker was never really that good for us. Just another player on the long list of overhyped players by the Raptors faithful. He's just another role playerin the NBA.

^ disagree....he was an above average defender his first year with us...the corner 3s were huge and he basically put mo pete out of a job.

obviously he's a role player...but those are the guys that get you Ws in the broader aspect. i don't think anyone overhyped him...

he's cut from the same cloth as shane battier.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Parker was never really that good for us. Just another player on the long list of overhyped players by the Raptors faithful. He's just another role player in the NBA.
umm, I don't know anyone who's claimed him as an all-star when he played here. He did his job, played his role and that is why he isrespected by Raptors fans.

And some of you guys need to calm down. It's preseason. Let the season start before worrying about how we're playing.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Parker was never really that good for us. Just another player on the long list of overhyped players by the Raptors faithful. He's just another role player in the NBA.
umm, I don't anyone claimed him as an all-star when he played here. He did his job, played his role and that is why he is respected by Raptors fans.

And some of you guys need to calm down. It's preseason. Let the season start before worrying about how we're playing.
QFT

I haven't seen the games, but I hope Belinelli gets to play this year. From looking at the box scores (yes I know they don't tell the whole story) itlooks like he is having better overall games than the other guards.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I hope that finally settles than Sonny, Demar, vert debate.

no one was debating but you
laugh.gif

people were just saying weems had some nice dunks.

Before someone goes back and quotes me...

Cats are hyping up Derozen's flight game but from what I see Weems > Derozen.

Agh, why can't they make Raptors TV, TSN/2, The Score, CBC and Sportsnet available here in the US? I'd take Canadian TV over the crap they show here inthe US. Rogers, hook me up down here!!!
laugh.gif

Any other Raptor fans living down here in the US? What's the best alternative to watching games besides those horrible online streams. I'm sick ofwatching laggy streams for the past 4 years.

Agh, why can't they make Raptors TV, TSN/2, The Score, CBC and Sportsnet available here in the US? I'd take Canadian TV over the crap they show here in the US. Rogers, hook me up down here!!!
laugh.gif

Any other Raptor fans living down here in the US? What's the best alternative to watching games besides those horrible online streams. I'm sick of watching laggy streams for the past 4 years.

Raps fan from south of the border? IMPOSSIBLE!
roll.gif

Just so you know, I'm not American, I'm Filipino. Always been a Raps fan. T.Dot is my fav city but yes, there are other Raps fans here in the US.

Agh, why can't they make Raptors TV, TSN/2, The Score, CBC and Sportsnet available here in the US? I'd take Canadian TV over the crap they show here in the US. Rogers, hook me up down here!!!
laugh.gif
forget the u.s. how about Canada? usually unless people are willing to pay for specialty packages they cant get most of those channels.

and how about the fact that Sportsnet, one of only 3 national sports networks in the entire country, doesnt even carry raptors games?!

how #$%^ing idiotic is that?!

Back
Top Bottom