Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

me and a couple buddies are trying to orchestrate a road trip down to sioux falls for the last preseason game.

buddy's gotta come through with the tickets though.

probably getting too pumped just to end up not going
laugh.gif

ah well ill just waste the weekend playing Uncharted 2 and FIFA '10.

Just purchased NBA League Pass Broadband. Hopefully I won't have to go back to those horrible streams posted on forums. So happy that I'll finally beable to catch every Raptors game
smile.gif

^ been thinking about that too because of canada's %%*#!% basketball (and more importantly raptors) coverage.

chime in, after you 'test drive' it to lemme know if it's worth it.

Heads up Raps fans....8pm est on Raps TV tonight Cwebb/Steve Smith are previewing the Raptors like they're doing with every team before the season starts.

I purchased League Pass Broadband last April when they finally made it available for Canadians for the last few weeks of the season. I loved it, my only gripewas the distortion when you maximized it.

Stream is great, though, didn't have any buffering/lag problems.

Raptors games are blacked out on it, so if that's why you're getting it... no dice.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

^ serious??? wow, there goes $135
smh.gif
Yeah, since they're all televised nationally.

I was only able to watch Raptors games on it while I was down in the States.

The way Raps supporters are fanatics, I have confidence that there is a stream, a back up and a back up to the back up stream for every game.

how the hell are they going to blackout the game stream for the entire country?

fans going to just hop in the car from Calgary and casually drive to the game?

it's like blacking out a hawks game in the entire u.s.

#$%^ ing absurd.

C-Webb believes we'll miss the playoffs and lose Chris Bosh.

Steve Smith said we'd sneak in the playoffs and still lose Bosh lol

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

C-Webb believes we'll miss the playoffs and lose Chris Bosh.

Steve Smith said we'd sneak in the playoffs and still lose Bosh lol
Tarun Joseph predicted we'd lose Bosh as well
frown.gif

In happier news, the introduction on Wednesday will be a combo of Drake's Forever and O' Fortuna played by a real symphony. I'll be at the game
pimp.gif

«...T...E...A...M.........T...O...R...O...N...T...O........R...A...P...T...O...R...S...»
2....0....0....9....... T....H....E.......C....O....M....E....B....A....C....K.......S....E....A....S....O....N

New sig...chea

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

«...T...E...A...M.........T...O...R...O...N...T...O........R...A...P...T...O...R...S...»
2....0....0....9....... T....H....E.......C....O....M....E....B....A....C....K.......S....E....A....S....O....N

New sig...chea

14a36bf645f679b980c65189d53657c6ed31c715.gif

im stokeeeeeeeeeeeed! season opener baby, here we go! just caught that clip of the preview for bosh's first ink, well put together. my adrenaline isstarting to pump, love seeing the boys take to the floor for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom