Official Toronto Raptors 2009-2010 Season Thread. The Raptors are garbage. That is all.

bargnani + christopher + hidayat = problems!
pimp.gif

granted its just one game they looked good today. bosh with a monstrous 16rebound game, way to step up and be an example. when reggie evans gets back it'llbe even better with his energy, tenacity and rebounding on the offensive glass. calderon and jack struggled with their shooting but played solid nonetheless.im more interested to see what happens on days when the raps are in a shooting slump. especially bargnani, its where he needs to show maturity and adapt hisgame when his shots arent sinking. but so far so good, he abused the slow bigs on the cavs. Demarvelous just needs to keep playing a fundamentally simple gameand make no mistakes, the stats will come son!

Originally Posted by brrraptors

bargnani + christopher + hidayat = problems!
pimp.gif

granted its just one game they looked good today. bosh with a monstrous 16rebound game, way to step up and be an example. when reggie evans gets back it'll be even better with his energy, tenacity and rebounding on the offensive glass. calderon and jack struggled with their shooting but played solid nonetheless. im more interested to see what happens on days when the raps are in a shooting slump. especially bargnani, its where he needs to show maturity and adapt his game when his shots arent sinking. but so far so good, he abused the slow bigs on the cavs. Demarvelous just needs to keep playing a fundamentally simple game and make no mistakes, the stats will come son!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

In happier news, the introduction on Wednesday will be a combo of Drake's Forever and O' Fortuna played by a real symphony. I'll be at the game
pimp.gif
Just as I figured. I just gotta say that intro sequence got me mad hyped up.
Raptors looked real good. Hedo is still clearly not close to 100% as far as conditioning, but when he is
eek.gif

But that lead they gave up in the 3rd put things in prespective... we're really not that good yet. Good teams hold big leads.
Its gonna be a hot season

We really need to work on holding big leads, seems like that has been one of the Raptors biggest problems
for years, but other then that they played a solid game yesterday, I was actually really proud of them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

fantastic win for the raptors.

bargs looked sharp as heck. aggressive too.

bench looked rock solid too.
I know right?
smile.gif

when he took it straight up 2 hands over ap, i was like 'he's a couple years later than would have been preferred, but throw it dowwwn big man' .

I said ya'll would get the 4 seed in the east in the offseason thread.........dudes laughed in my face.

Make it happen ya'll. Make it happen.

There'll be a nice cookie for you.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

As much as Matt Devlin sucks, I don't miss Chuck Swirsky at all.

Come On Son... chuck was great. He loved the game and sounded natural.... Devlin sounds like crap

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by quik1987

As much as Matt Devlin sucks, I don't miss Chuck Swirsky at all.

Come On Son... chuck was great. He loved the game and sounded natural.... Devlin sounds like crap
QFT...

Devlin trys to hard.

Devlin just isn't likable....Chuck was likable but homerism like calling the game before it done was pretty bad. He had good knowledge and passion for thegame though.

When FTA was up I'd make sure I would watch American feeds of games last year just to avoid listening to Devlin.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

wow, pathetic game. I can't believe this fat bum Randolph killed us.
You seem surprised. Thats nothing new, Randolph always has a good game against us and Boshs 37 pts dont mean %!%% if it was against a bum likeRandolph.

If the Raps cant even beat the Grizzlies, what the hell do they think is going to happen when the play the Magic
smh.gif

I couldnt understand why Triano had Jose guarding Mayo in the last 5 minutes of the game. Why have 2 PG's on at the same time, and where was Derozan in the4th, I dont think I seen him once and why didn't Triano put back on Bellinelli.

Those guys have alot of game tape to look over cause that game was just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom