***Official TOY STORY 3 Post - Release Date 6/18/10***

Stopped looking at that duress review when I saw Benjamin button the dark night and American gangster under bad reviews then see next day air and norbit gettin good reviews
smh.gif

i watched the first one when i was younger
but who would have though id finish the trilogy
higher than the moon
pimp.gif

IDGAF! If i'm old enough to see a rated R movie, I went to go see this with my cousin and little brother and it was just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw this earlier and thought it was a pretty good movie.
I haven't seen the other 2, but I still enjoyed watching this one.

I feel cheated by watching it in 3D.
If you plan on seeing it, please save your money and watch the 2D version.

Good end to a great franchise. Hopefully they don't tarnish it and make spinoff's, didn't they do this with Buzz Lightyear? Although I'm 24 this movie made me feel like my childhood is officially over.

Movie was incredible. enough said. Disney x Pixar do damage.

You would think after 11 years, they wouldn't be able to live up to the hype (i.e. Detox LOL)

But this movie was exceeded every expectation I had and then some.

this movie is the best of 2010!

Wow this movie was beautiful, i definitly recommend watching it.

this is great 3D, none of that cheap crap where things are popping out at you.

Funny, sad, and will definitly leave you happy

great movie.
i have to agree with someone else...3D wasn't all that! but its no big deal if you see it in 2D. you won't miss much of anything.

kid humor, (subtle) adult humor, action (lol) and definitely an appropriate ending.

loved it...brought back some crazy memories

This movie was DOPE and this is coming from a 22 year old...Since most of the NT age group is like 16-25, majority saw Toy Story when it originally released so seeing the newest one was a must, and if you liked the first 2, you will LOVE this movie...It had suspense, action, drama, comedy, and romance all in one movie..It amazes me how Disney can do this with a PG movie yet we're consistently disappointed by R Rated movies that have the freedom to pretty much do w/e they want

Not really a spoiler alert but a semi-spoiler so if you're sensitive to knowing anything about a movie, don't read the following statement...

Did anybody else's theater start clapping like crazy at the "Claw" scene in the Garbage dump? That was one of the realest scene's in movie history lol

Gonna be the first movie i take my daughter to see it amazes me that i can remember being a kid and playing with the toys and being super hype seeing the 1st one now i can share that same experience with my kid.. I think this is what life is about at the end of the day

this movie was #%@@%%% awesome, went to a theater on the southside,sold out, the one next to it, sold out, went to another theather, sold out. had to go to downtown to check it out though.
many adults(with kids too) and teens were there to see it.
the short film at the beginning was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

me and my girl cried at the end like babies
she creid cause it was sad, i cried cause i dropped 50 on tickets and concussion stand
smh.gif

Toy Story 1 will always be my favorite, but this is the best movie of the trilogy for sure. It's crazy to see how fluid the animation is compared to '95 and '99 when the other two came out. Pixar is seriously the best studio in the business.
The tortilla scene
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really want to see this
frown.gif

Ive been waiting ever since they announced it was gunna come out. I cant wait to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom