***Official TOY STORY 3 Post - Release Date 6/18/10***

Loved the movie. And I was expecting to not love it. I thought it would be a cheap rehash of old memories and cheesy dialogue. But it was AMAZING. Everything was on point, especially the comedy. The damn monkey had me dying through the whole sequence
laugh.gif

Best movie of the year, maybe the best I've seen in a few years. Perfect way to end everything.

I ABSOLUTELY loved this movie! it definitely brought back so many memories of watching the first two when i was younger and is not better or worse than 1 & 2 but just as good! it's without a doubt my favorite movie of 2010 so far (we'll have to wait and see how Inception goes).

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

one last thing.
Spoiler [+]
anyone else catch sid?
laugh.gif
Yup. I heard that he was in it, I thought he was gonna have a couple lines or something, but seeing that skull shirt was good enough.

Incredibly well done, straight excellence.

Could have passed on the 3D. Figure it was in production for at least 4 yrs, guess they just added a 3D layer last year, not worth it but it helps the box office sales.

Movie was so damn good...I wish I would have just saw it in 2D...After a while my eyes start killing me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Movie was so damn good...I wish I would have just saw it in 2D...After a while my eyes start killing me
laugh.gif
I'd like to go back and see it in 3D. It was that good to me

one last thing.
Spoiler [+]
anyone else catch sid?

where was he??

the ending was bittersweet.  is that the end of the toy stories series? i went and copped 1 and 2 on bluray. 

one last thing.
Spoiler [+]
anyone else catch sid?

where was he??

the ending was bittersweet.  is that the end of the toy stories series? i went and copped 1 and 2 on bluray. 

Sid was the garbage guy rocking out.
i was like OOOOH SHHIIIII it's sid yo!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

people were like ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

can't believe i was 6 or 7 when the movie came out in 1995 and i'm 22 now. ending definitely almost had me shedding a tear.

anyone know if they'll make a toy story 3? ending didnt seem to suggest so. movie made me realize that however grown we are, there will always be a inner child in us. just a shame we can't be forever young
laugh.gif

very good movie.. epic in 3d.. its great to see them grow up as we do. day & night was piff too

saw this in 3D today, definitely a fun and enjoyable movie. Probably will watch it again, in 2D though.

Back
Top Bottom