***Official TOY STORY 3 Post - Release Date 6/18/10***

Originally Posted by spincv

You mean hopefully that dont ruin something that was so good at just 2 but they felt like making a third to get the newer generation into toy story, because todays generation is into miley. Yeah lets hope so

EFF THIS GENERATION. Our generation ALONE is good enough to carry this movie with box office sales.

Cant wait, a Lakers win tonight, followed by Toy Story the nexy day=
pimp.gif

Just got to see the reviews and i'm really surprised to see that IMDB rated this movie a whopping 9.4/10 ...

All i did is went to my computer, took my credit card and just booked the tickets at Fandango for tomorrow's show .

Originally Posted by RAWse

Good movie to got see with a chick?

Yup.. good to see with anyone.. friends, family, co-workers.. ANYONE.

I really liked the film.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
*$%@ HUG-A-LOT
mad.gif

Does Disney x Pixar ever fail? Movie definitely did the Toy Story franchise well. They always get your emotions all over the place...planning on seeing it a second time already.

Can't believe the RT rating is still at 100% 
eek.gif

...although Armond White is bound to ruin this
smh.gif

armondwhiteisntinsane.jpg

Just came back from seeing it and wow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great movie! imo better than 2, for some reason number 2 didn't stick with me like number 1 did.

some critics just ruined the 100% on RT
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Can't believe the RT rating is still at 100% 
eek.gif

...although Armond White is bound to ruin this
smh.gif

armondwhiteisntinsane.jpg

Dude gave a fresh review to Jonah Hex and a rotten review to TS 3
indifferent.gif

watching it tomorrow. can't wait. toy story 1 and 2 were my favorite movies growing up. this and karate kid bringing back memories
pimp.gif

watching it tomorrow. can't wait. toy story 1 and 2 were my favorite movies growing up. this and karate kid bringing back memories
pimp.gif

i hate armond white...

caught the midnight showing it was
pimp.gif

this movie is the best pixar yet so far

Back
Top Bottom