Official: Toys R Us has the Buy 2 get 1

just copped 15 2k11s sold 6 so far

no ones bother going to the one in whitestone or queens bully soldout

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

I mainly want 2k11, maybe I should get 3 of them and resell 2 to end up getting mine close to nothing.

Picked up 3 copies of NBA 2k11. Looking to sell 1 to my friend, and exchange the other for Black Ops next month; I'm set through next year.

Looking to pick up the new Amazon Kindle, and step up my book game.

Dudes are getting shut down in SoCal...

I'm cool with getting 3 games and calling it a day.

Can anyone recommend 3 solid games?

I'm thinking 2k11, Red Dead Redemption, still want more options.

I have XBox and PS3 so system is not an issue, either one is fine.

Can anyone recommend 3 solid games?

I'm thinking 2k11, Red Dead Redemption, still want more options.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For XBox I would say 2k11 and Fifa, Halo if you don't have it.
[/font]....some of ya'll buying out inventory
sick.gif
........, messing it up for those who would like to buy games.

All for what, to make less than a 100$ ?

i'm waiting to get a $25 toys r us gift card in the mail first.
planning on getting nba 2k11 for my brother and mlb the show for me.  i had no idea they didn't make mlb 2k10 for ps3.  ign gave the show a better rating so i'm not too mad.  probably final fantasy XIII for the free game.  can anyone recommend anything else?

Ended up getting NBA 2k11, Halo Reach, BFBC2, COD:Waw, Fallout3 and SFIV. Won't be buying games for another year...

hmm i have a quesion, lets i do this deal and i buy two games and get one free.  can i return one of the two games in exhange for blacks ops when it comes out?

hmm i have a quesion, lets i do this deal and i buy two games and get one free.  can i return one of the two games in exhange for blacks ops when it comes out?

SoCal!!!!

No luck here

Got lucky once..... and I got Castlevenya free. Used my gift card to buy 3 Madden, dude didn't give a gift receipt.... so I went to customer service to get the gift receipts and chick OWNED me by giving a copy of the gift receipt with all three games.

I had two swaps going on at once. Only was able to swap one group so Im stuck with a gift card. I wont risk the next group cause I rather get my cash back.

I tried 3 Toys R Us... They started checking by imputing the gift receipt into the computer which then showed the OG receipt which had the free game included.

ALSO

The free game seems to be the NEWER game..... Right now I have 3 Maddens that I will try to swap for 3 Medal of Honor tomorrow, get 3 seperate gift receipts (if possible) and try to keep 1 Medal of Honor while returning the 2 bought once. I just hope I can pull this off or else Im stuck with a $136 gift card fuuuuuuuuuu.

Anyone else in SoCal get rejected...... If not shoot me a PM and I will tell you which once are catching up. Dudes cleaned out Sunday for the motion remotes on the PS3.

Man Im sad

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last year i went in with biff..Pause...ended up with like $1100+ in best buy credit and some games left over from it....[/color]
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Last year i went in with biff..Pause...ended up with like $1100+ in best buy credit and some games left over from it....[/color]
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any Luck today?

I didn't consolidate my games i picked up today so no pics...

grin.gif

Anyone didn't hear that old joke i told? PM me for laughs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Had my girl print out a bunch of reciepts for me at best buy. Gonna go cop a loy of stuff tomorrow. I need a 3d tv and maybe a mac book

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Last year i went in with biff..Pause...ended up with like $1100+ in best buy credit
nerd.gif

I would rather have BB credit...how do I go about this?
[/color]

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Last year i went in with biff..Pause...ended up with like $1100+ in best buy credit
[/color]
nerd.gif

You stay in SoCal right?

Are you still going tomorrow...? If you are let me know how it turns out for you.

Originally Posted by yankeepride456

yeah you can.  get a gift receipt also just in case u misplace ur og.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i would get the games from TRU's and return at Best Buy...[/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom