******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

newjs that is NOT unicron either

the ship they found on the moon had an autobot sumbol, that is the arc

those are all autobots on the ship

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

newjs that is NOT unicron either

the ship they found on the moon had an autobot sumbol, that is the arc

those are all autobots on the ship
i figured this also, but where does it show the autobot symbol , i can't seem to find it

Everyone is saying that is Alpha Trion.. I mean why cant Michael Bay keep everyone the same color as the cartoon.. this guy is originally purple and red, while in the movie he is Metal and Yellow

This is Unicron. As the camrea pans what looks to be a robot is actually Unicron. He could turn into mechanical planets.

This guy

is this guy

They are not on the moon they are actually on Unicron.

on the back of the ship, on the middle

u can barely see it but some dude on tfw2005.com blew the pic up and u can see it now

solecity thats the thing, ppl keep thinking that everything will be G1 related but yhats not the case, only the names are G1 related

bay said from day 1 u will see modifications on almost all transformers in the fil, except prime and bumblebee

People are actually looking forward to this? The 2nd one was ATROCIOUS
sick.gif

u can barely see it but some dude on tfw2005.com blew the pic up and u can see it now

solecity thats the thing, ppl keep thinking that everything will be G1 related but yhats not the case, only the names are G1 related

bay said from day 1 u will see modifications on almost all transformers in the fil, except prime and bumblebee
I think it will be G1 related (at least loosely related).The only person that can help Megatron and his crew is Unicron. Megatron may become Galvatron in this movie. I can't see uniron having a big role due to his overwhelming size.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I think it will be G1 related (at least loosely related).The only person that can help Megatron and his crew is Unicron. Megatron may become Galvatron in this movie. I can't see uniron having a big role due to his overwhelming size.
See at first i thought it was Unicron.. but then I said dude is too small for it but now I see this could def be him since he can turn into planets, my vote i say Unicron

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

that is definitely not unicron, he would not have fit inside the ship

Hes not inside a ship. The astronauts landed on him. When he transforms into the planet he is encompassed on the inside.

newjs its not unicron my dude

he doesnt look evil snd he wouldn't fit in a ship

im going with alpha trion

as for the guys bashing the trailer, its just a teaser

the real trailer debuts superbowl sunday

if that is unicron and he is the planet..........his transformed form would not be on the ship. for example:
Unicron.jpg

the guy is massive when transformed. aside from the yellow, nothing about the bot says unicron to me

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

if that is unicron and he is the planet..........his transformed form would not be on the ship. for example:
Unicron.jpg

the guy is massive when transformed. aside from the yellow, nothing about the bot says unicron to me
If you look closely they both have beard and mustache and chests are red.

it is NOT unicron

all autobots have blue eyes on every film, look at the trailer, the transformer at the end has blue eyes

decepticons have red eyes......the falen, who was not a decepticon had red eyes but was evil

so far here are some possible candidates for the autobot at the end of the trailer

Vector Prime / Alpha Trion / Sentinal Prime / Last Autobot

it is NOT unicron

all autobots have blue eyes on every film, look at the trailer, the transformer at the end has blue eyes

decepticons have red eyes......the falen, who was not a decepticon had red eyes but was evil

so far here are some possible candidates for the autobot at the end of the trailer

Vector Prime / Alpha Trion / Sentinal Prime / Last Autobot
Unicron had greenish eyes and was neither a Autobot or a Decipticon. So how do we figured the color of the eyes of a guy thats neither. I remember Unicron only being concerned with Lithone. He made a deal with megatron after he and his crew got beat up. he gave them new bodies in exchange for taking out OP.

unicron had green eyes in the cartoon, this aint G1 its bayformers

look at that bot in the end, does it scream planet eating monster?

Decent teaser trailer..kinda impressed with the 1969 Man on the Moon theme..

Back
Top Bottom