******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

if that teaser can cause this much commotion, they definitely did there job.

im looking forward to this

could that be omega supreme? I doubt it's Unicron since he himself is a planet basically. Not a moon...a planet. Plus if he's the "moon" it would wreck havoc on the world with tides and stuff. That wouldn't work physically even in the movieverse. His face does look like alpha trion though and he is an OG prime...

I dont know who that bot is but I HOPE WE GET TO SEE GALVATRON.
The way he swagged up on starscream in the cartoon movie is the stuff of legends...
"what'd he say his name was?"

^Yeah I just saw that last night on YouTube.They showed him transformed and everything.It's a little strange,but dope at the same time.

im curious.when the astronaut was dusting that thing off before he went inside,didnt it look like the face of a robot??or is just me ??

Just watched part two again. The third one can't be any worse than that one. I say Bay goes all out G1.

IMG_6644_1281436740_1285352724_1292938651.jpg

So Megatron transforms into this crappy tanker?

^^^+##???? I'm not liking where any of this is going. And from the looks of the last movie I won't.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i think megs looks dope like that

got kind of a doctor doom look

we have to agree to disagree they got megatron looking like he swagga jacked KB from that photo shoot with that stuff on his head

Back
Top Bottom