******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

catching this tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anybody bought or is planning on buying the game??

i got the revenge of the fallen game, online is fun

i need to pick up war for cybertron
dude.. have you been smoking? transformers 2 was the worst game ever... it basically had the same missions every time. even online was stupid.. i think you'll love war for cybertron, that was a cool game... but that come out like a year ago...

havent seen the 3rd one yet, but i am not expecting much of it. the 1st was okay, the 2nd was weak. michael bay just screwed the entire franchise with his stupidity..

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm def going...if you couldn't tell from my username i'm a diehard TF fan.

I'm expecting this to be explosion city...thats why i'm going
pimp.gif

your name just reminded me that the conclusion of dinobot island comes on in 30 minutes on The Hub. thanks!

Usually Rottentomatoes is spot on, but I thought ROTF was definitely better than 20%, and actually enjoyed it minus the mom's forced sexual jokes (too repetitive). Hoping to see this on 3D this weekend, working early as hell everyday FTL

copped my ticket for the midnite showing earlier.... seeing it in 3d......... hope it tops part 2 cause it was indeed meh...

The best Transformers movie PERIOD.

The beginning of the movie will have you saying Megan Fox who.....
pimp.gif

I'm not going to give it all away, but make sure you go see it in IMAX 3D.

just came back from it.

It was good, probably the best one so far, too long though, 2.5 hours.

I have a full review coming

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

just came back from it.

It was good, probably the best one so far, too long though, 2.5 hours.

I have a full review coming
Im glad you like it, because I was with you with Thor not being all that

So behind on this movies this summer.. Hangover 2, Super 8, Green Lantern & Bad Teacher still unwatched.
With that being said, TF3 will be seen tomorrow (err.. later today).

I;m going to watch just just for the mere fact of enjoying special effects in 3D in a trueImax Theater by Lincoln Center

...but I know for a fact that I will leave shaking my head....and god another 2.5 hours.....really?
sick.gif

I kno my younger brother will be all about "I just want to see things blow up I could care less about plot", but in the end this is one of those series that could and SHOULD have been great and not toy'd around with, just my opinion though. Too dumbed down

Movie was trash.  I even think the second one was better than this.  How is this movie called Transformers and only 3 Decepticons ever transform in the whole film?  Characters were corny although some jokes were pretty funny.  Sentinel Prime was a dope character though and Optimus was still cool, but everybody else was totally useless.  What's the point of autobots if a handful of human military always seem to kill them with relative ease?  This movie was like a bad version of Battle:Los Angeles except these machines talked
30t6p3b.gif

I enjoyed the movie, plot was meh. But a lot of $@!# was blown up so it was a win for me.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

pimp.gif

Does a certain someone at the end of the film get mentioned? Or show up? Spoiler+ pls

Saw it at midnight. Few corny spots but overall i loved it. There were some cool action scenes (The wing suit scene
pimp.gif
). Optimus went HAM. Chi-Town got destroyed lol. Carly is wayyyyyy sexier than Megan by the way. Couldnt stop staring at those lips

I saw it last night at IMAX 3D at 9:50. I must say I was impressed. Very good battle scenes, a lot of unexpected twist, and a story plot with substances. 
On a side note I like the ending because if they do decided to do a 4th one or a reboot, it set-ups a Unicron story plot perfectly 

Originally Posted by chezzer10

pimp.gif

Does a certain someone at the end of the film get mentioned? Or show up? Spoiler+ pls

Nothing really that you don't already know.

But like johbson5 said, it sets up a movie for Unicron to step right in.

From a Transformers standpoint, just like the other 2 movies this +%!$ was trash.

Although it was good visually, and kinda funny.

Take out the transformer names and it was nothing more than a glorified battle of L.A

Watched it last night and i have to say, that was simply one of the worst movies i had watched in a long time. There was seriously such a lack of action involving the autobots. Like henz0 said "take out the transformer names and it was nothing more than a glorified battle of L.A" Thats exactly what it was. The dialog was sooo corny and seemed forced, not that it was a big surprise, i went into the movie expecting action and transformers. I barely got any of that! The whole plot was ridiculously obvious and only one twist had me surprised. I seriously suggest if you have those debt machines that sell tickets to get the kids tickets for 6-8 bucks if you really want to see this movie, but other than that this movie was utter trash.

From a Transformers standpoint, just like the other 2 movies this +%!$ was trash.

Although it was good visually, and kinda funny.

Take out the transformer names and it was nothing more than a glorified battle of L.A

Originally Posted by chezzer10

pimp.gif

Nothing really that you don't already know.

But like johbson5 said, it sets up a movie for Unicron to step right in.

Just fainted...
eek.gif

plot was eh but movie was entertaining. more funny than previous transformers and def. more action. ken jeong 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom