******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Going to try to skip out on this family reunion sometime this weekened and catch it.
I really liked the first one, saw it twice and went out and bought the blu ray. But I hated the second one, hopefully this restores it. From what i've been hearing it will so I'm stoked

I'll catch it Friday. It's a summer movie so I don't care about the substance. Grab a popcorn and enjoy it.

did I miss something about Unicron, I just saw it last night and honestly the only thing I could see alluding to it was the cybertron scene.

If I am remiss please tell me. Other than being lost on that I actually dug it. The 3D looked as good as it could in the seats we had cuz people apparently camped out early for seating. It was not a legit IMAX theater so my tformers oakleys did not work smh. As a hardline G1er, I can honestly say I enjoyed the movie. My biggest gripe was the carly/sam relationship. Bay went terribly overboard with the human aspects in all these films. But my man OP went ham with his JetTech and Energon Axe!

it looked amazing in 3d. sure the story was subpar with interesting twists but the action was great. Ken Jeong totally ruined it for me though. I don't find him funny at all.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

did I miss something about Unicron, I just saw it last night and honestly the only thing I could see alluding to it was the cybertron scene.
I don't know where people are getting this stuff either. There was nothing in the movie to indicate he exists in this storyline.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I don't know where people are getting this stuff either. There was nothing in the movie to indicate he exists in this storyline.

There's more than meets the eye??  

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I saw it last night at IMAX 3D at 9:50. I must say I was impressed. Very good battle scenes, a lot of unexpected twist, and a story plot with substances. 
On a side note I like the ending because if they do decided to do a 4th one or a reboot, it set-ups a Unicron story plot perfectly 

THIS. It was just the right amount of funny, what needed to be blown up got blown up. Bay didn't OD on OD'ing this time.
I was not expecting that twist though.

When Optimus was standing there after going HAM ... that music was just beating so hard I got mad hype.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Solid 8/10 for me

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I;m going to watch just just for the mere fact of enjoying special effects in 3D in a trueImax Theater by Lincoln Center

...but I know for a fact that I will leave shaking my head....and god another 2.5 hours.....really?
sick.gif

I kno my younger brother will be all about "I just want to see things blow up I could care less about plot", but in the end this is one of those series that could and SHOULD have been great and not toy'd around with, just my opinion though. Too dumbed down

grin.gif

Just got back from seeing it...Way better then the 2nd one imo...Had great action scenes, and the story was good enough..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

There's more than meets the eye??  
Ok, genius. Where was it?

do you not pay for to see the action. in these action thrillers, the story usually takes a backseat.

the first part of the movie briefed an acceptable story, really liked the old footage of JFK and then some newly filmed ones

i would rather watch people jumping out the planes, and sliding around in tilted hightowers, than a bunch of robots fighting each other

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Terrible, terrible movie. When ole girl went to talk to Megatron.
indifferent.gif
get the f out ...

roll.gif

i would rather watch people jumping out the planes, and sliding around in tilted hightowers, than a bunch of robots fighting each other

indifferent.gif
 the movie is called transformers for a reason

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Terrible, terrible movie. When ole girl went to talk to Megatron.
indifferent.gif
get the f out ...
Psychological warfare, dude. Nobody's immune.

Back
Top Bottom