******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

No one else felt the end was anti climactic?

i felt like the movie built up for this Huge event and then it was jus like eh.

Of course it was, but what did you expect. I was annoyed with the ending but it's always the same with these movies. You can't expect a dramatic ending, it wouldn't be "viewer friendly" 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

No one else felt the end was anti climactic?

i felt like the movie built up for this Huge event and then it was jus like eh.

Of course it was, but what did you expect. I was annoyed with the ending but it's always the same with these movies. You can't expect a dramatic ending, it wouldn't be "viewer friendly" 
just with the way they ruined Devastator. i was expecting some type of redemption.  Bruticus? 
and megatron was basically a no show til the very end.  Once u see Carly and Mega chit chattin, u knew what was about to happen and then that was like. smack smack done. the end.

My dudes that watched the movie .. answer this please.. 
Spoiler [+]
Did Starscream lowkey get killed in this movie?

I watched this movie and did not peep this but my boy says its true. I'd actually be upset because dude>>>>

Oh, and, the movie was bad but you can definitely get laughs out of the corny/bad things. That young kid that was like " I'll make my own way home 
grin.gif
 " Couldnt stop laughing 
laugh.gif

saw it, better than ROTF, but thats not saying alot

a few things i liked/hated

Spoiler [+]
bay said the autobots and cons would have way more dialogue. they had slightly more than ROTF, but there should have been more. less human dialogue would have been better.

the reason sentinel prime turned on the autobots was because he wanted to create a new cybertron on earth, since the original cybertron was pretty much destroyed. optimus wasnt having that though, since he felt that the humans deserved to choose there own path. (this was for the owns askin why sentinel turned on the autobots.)

Que (originally named wheeljack) was a waste of a character. i really dont get why bay had to make up characters when the transformers universe has hundreds of characters.i was happy when soundwave murked him.

Soundwave
indifferent.gif
. he looked like a repainted barricade. bay didnt even use his voice from ROTF.

Dino (originally named mirage) was cool, he kinda looked like bumblebee and kratos with the chain with the hooks on them

the fight seen with the dreads
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. again, i dont get why bay had to make up the dreads. a few members of the stunticons or something would have been enough.

i was pissed that sam was the one who killed starscream.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
bay said the autobots and cons would have way more dialogue. they had slightly more than ROTF, but there should have been more. less human dialogue would have been better.

the reason sentinel prime turned on the autobots was because he wanted to create a new cybertron on earth, since the original cybertron was pretty much destroyed. optimus wasnt having that though, since he felt that the humans deserved to choose there own path. (this was for the owns askin why sentinel turned on the autobots.)

Que (originally named wheeljack) was a waste of a character. i really dont get why bay had to make up characters when the transformers universe has hundreds of characters.i was happy when soundwave murked him.

Soundwave
indifferent.gif

Dino (originally named mirage) was cool, he kinda looked like bumblebee and kratos with the chain with the hooks on them

eek.gif
pimp.gif
. again, i dont get why bay had to make up the dreads. a few members of the stunticons or something would have been enough.

You answered my question in your post ..
Spoiler [+]
damn, starscream is dead and was killed by a human 
sick.gif
eyes.gif
. craziness.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]

Soundwave
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

You answered my question in your post ..
Spoiler [+]
damn, starscream is dead and was killed by a human 
sick.gif
eyes.gif
. craziness.

Spoiler [+]
  imo kinda wack how it happened 

oh, i forgot to mention this

hasbro has signed almost all of the voice actors to contracts, meaning that there will be more transformers films

thank god no more bay

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

His name is Dino. He was supposed to be anx homage to an Italian director/actor that bay apparently likes/respects. Don't know who but I thought it was kind of corny. The wreckers were cool but it seems they swapped the southern twang they all had to English after poor testing amongst audiences. Bay should have learned with the blackface twins that the stereotypes don't work lol.

Still no word on the unicron front?

Word, some people said at the end it gets mentioned other people said he doesn't get mentioned, what movie did everybody see?
laugh.gif

Somebody said his name in the movie, I just can't remember which part.

I saw it in IMAX 3D and thought it was well worth it. The slower pace in this one was necessary. My only real complaint is the downfall of megaton. In the first movie he was a threat but after that he was basically just another decepticon.

Spoiler [+]
What's wrong with Sam killing starscream? It's not like killing him was a walk in the park for Sam.

Chi-Town NTers... how did you feel seeing your city get demolished?
laugh.gif
I presume it would be pretty cool knowing it's fake. I actually visited Chicago last summer while they were filiming and I walked across the bridge that...

Spoiler [+]
Optimus was fighting Sentinel and Megatron on.

Felt pretty cool watching huge robots stand where I stood.
laugh.gif

Will watch it today or tomorrow. But from the looks of it it's not sounding too good. We'll see.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Crumbs

imax 3D is really $20/ticket though...@@$
Not in Seattle. $13.75 at the Science Center.
^ Forreal.. I dont know bout $20.00 is $14.00 out here in Providence and $6.00 on Tuesdays.. YES IMAX

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

His name is Dino. He was supposed to be anx homage to an Italian director/actor that bay apparently likes/respects. Don't know who but I thought it was kind of corny. The wreckers were cool but it seems they swapped the southern twang they all had to English after poor testing amongst audiences. Bay should have learned with the blackface twins that the stereotypes don't work lol.

Still no word on the unicron front?

Word, some people said at the end it gets mentioned other people said he doesn't get mentioned, what movie did everybody see?
laugh.gif

Somebody said his name in the movie, I just can't remember which part.
I believe Sideswipe or Ironhide yelled out his name

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Chi-Town NTers... how did you feel seeing your city get demolished?
laugh.gif
I presume it would be pretty cool knowing it's fake. I actually visited Chicago last summer while they were filiming and I walked across the bridge that...
being from there i was very upset that they called it the willis tower instead of the sears tower, that building will always be the sears tower to us

I don't consider any of this stuff spoilers as the first one was announced but didn't pan out and the other things are little things I noticed that have nothing to do with the plot.

Sucks we didn't get to see robot Silverbolt and his Uncle Phil voice!

Did anyone notice the Decepticon with the two excavators (Constructicon Scavenger) as it's front legs/arms? It was the Decepticon walking on 4 legs towards the Autobots in Chicago.

Anyone else catch the hidden Transformers theme? Little things like that are what brings a smile to my face.

What was the point of having Shockwave?

I didn't care about Dino (made up name taking Mirage's place)...they should've had Mirage as one of the Wreckers anyway as a F-1 car and a NASCAR truck as Kup

Easily could've named something in the movie Sky Lynx but didn't.

Kinda dumb to sell Sentinel as an Autobot toy when he was a bad guy. If I was a little kid who had the toy thinking he was a good guy, I'd be pissed hahaha.

I hope they take at least 4 years off before reintroducing the franchise under a new director (hell, I wouldn't even mind an animated cartoon prequel to the REAL original Transformers the Movie). They need to stop f'n around and make a Voltron movie now!

thanks sole, that makes awhole lot more sense.

the dreads: cool fight scene and i believe the names of at least 2 of them are stunticon characters. they don't necessarily fit what they were but a cool scene none the less.

screamer: yeah it wasnt easy for sam, but the scene/fight dragged on.

que: wheeljack ended up being the other minibot along with wheelie. weak but eh.

unicron: again i am not seeing this save for on scene.

all in all like i stated before, i loathe bay, but even as a g1er i could enjoy this one awhole lot more than the previous 2. maybe because i lowered my expectations awhole lot lol. lets hope spielberg gets on board and starts up the franchise right away. keep ilm cuz they did a fantastic job but reboot the models and stick to core mythos/cast. as a tformers fan i would have gladly shelled out 20 bucks each film to watch live action episodes/stories but that is a huge part of my childhood. at the end of the day i just think bay went a poor direction but at least he has nothing more to do with it at this point.

edit: soundwave: that was the same voice from the movie, it was frank welker who voiced soundwave and a bit more famously megatron in the cartoon. when they remove the digitizing it sounds like dr. claw from inspector gadget whom he also voiced.

20$ Imax 3d for here in NYC, will pay just to enjoy the experience since my bro wants to see it.

Back
Top Bottom