******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

7-8/10. i had my gripes but it was the best of the 3 easily. i would check it out maybe regular first. i wanna see it in true imax 3d when i get the chance.

I was entertained.......Storyline was pretty good, action was more than before.

Only thing i HATE about this movie is that when they arent transformed, it shows scratches and scrapes on the paint.........When they transform into the vehicles, they are all shiny and @!##
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I was entertained.......Storyline was pretty good, action was more than before.

Only thing i HATE about this movie is that when they arent transformed, it shows scratches and scrapes on the paint.........When they transform into the vehicles, they are all shiny and @!##
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Right. I noticed that too. They'll have a 20 minute fight scene then transform back to perfect condition.

There were like 3 points in the story where things seemed out of place and random. I just had the
ohwell.gif
face on. Still a good movie for the summer tho

I consider the Transformer's franchise to be a guilty pleasure of mine. With that said, I was thoroughly satisfied with this ending. The story actually made some sense and it wasn't as riddled with plot holes as RotF. I have to take back what I said about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, she was smoking hot. Two things I really hate about Bay's films; one, the action scenes are so long that they become mind-numbingly boring and two, he has some semblance of setting up a story, but midway through basically just decides to resolve everything with an elaborate battle/action sequence (see: The Island).

Movie gets a 7/10 from me.

I'm interested to see who Paramount decides to helm the franchise in the future. As much grief as Michael Bay gets, he does try his absolute best to entertain the audience.In a business sense, these three films will probably come close to grossing 2.5 billion worldwide.

ok. remember when the astronaut landed on the moon,dusted the ship off?anyone remember when he said "LOOKS LIKE A GIANT ROBOT FACE"well, obviously it couldnt have been sentinel prime because optimus pushed the lever to open the sealed doors that revealed sentinel prime.So, it must have been Unicron.what yall think?

Originally Posted by j671

ok. remember when the astronaut landed on the moon,dusted the ship off?anyone remember when he said "LOOKS LIKE A GIANT ROBOT FACE"well, obviously it couldnt have been sentinel prime because optimus pushed the lever to open the sealed doors that revealed sentinel prime.So, it must have been Unicron.what yall think?

There were many autobots on the ship.  Could've been just a random one.

The effects were 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 but the movie overall was just as bad as ROTF. Bad acting,terrible sript/dialogue,useless cameos (Ken Jeong,John Malkovich) and the movie ran waaaaaaay too long. 5.3/10 for me. 

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

They probably changed it in the movie, because in the first teaser, it was definitely Sentinel Prime's face
sentinel-prime-face-comps.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

They probably changed it in the movie, because in the first teaser, it was definitely Sentinel Prime's face
sentinel-prime-face-comps.jpg

The face that "turns on" isn't the face that the astronauts brush off

Movie was dope as @#$#! 
The action scenes had me 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 especially the one where Optimus flies in through the street and just starts tearing @#$# up 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Plot was actually decent too. Movie was much better than the second one and actually might be my favorite out of the three. 

New girl was 
pimp.gif
. That first scene.... 
devil.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the 3d was great.

M. Bay films always deliver that cinematic junk food I like

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought the movie was dope and def lived up to my expectations. At the end of the day I dont expect much story from these films I just expect to be entertained. I loved transformers as a kid and always wanted them to make a move, but never followed the story much so my knowledge is lacking so maybe thats why I have never been offended by the films or thought they sucked. I think Bay did a great job of keeping me entertained throughout the whole trilogy. I hope tthey continue to make the movies, maybe with JJ Abrams at the helm if Bay really stands behind the fact that he's done. I love Bad Robot and feel like he would be perfect to continue the story or reboot

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

i thought the movie was good...but what happened to the twins? i thought they were gonna be in it.

didnt they get killed in the book? but i dont think they put it in the movie.

for those who do the 3d thing whats the best place to sit when viewing 3d? up close or more back?

Movie was good. It did kind of drag at the beginning but still good overall. Rosie > Megan. Anyday!
pimp.gif

i rate it as a 6/10. the whole storyline to me didnt work out for this film.

Back
Top Bottom