******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

-Am I the only one that doesn't like Rosie Huntington's face?

I'm with you on this one, she looks like a boxer

them lips tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by NobleKane

MrONegative wrote:
Aint that some %+%$...
30t6p3b.gif
cheap %$$ no story havin...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

��
Yall know the 1st transformers used pearl harbor footage too right? Bay uses footage from his other movies to bring the cost down, that said it still cost 200 mil to make it

btw, they should have taken the nest team actors and rolled them into a gi joe movie

Speaking of GI Joe, they should've just kept the humans to one small squad like in the first one and had them look like these
JoshNizzi_TF3_53.jpg

And I saw it for a second time last night even though I didn't like it the first time to see if I'd feel any different about it and nope.  I'd still say it's a 6/10 at best. My biggest gripe is still how you have a whole Decepticon army and they're all just a bunch of drones flying ships. Aren't they supposed to be transformers?
eyes.gif

Just got back from a showing and thought it was pretty good. Probably the best out of all 3.

Couple quick questions though

How did they get out of the building onto the street after optimus smashed shockwave's drill thing? Did they just climb down on the fire escape?

After sam killed starscream
30t6p3b.gif
what happened? I had to go to the bathroom so I missed that part.

Picked up the Leader Class Bumblebee figure 
pimp.gif
Don't know if I should wait for Ironhide and exchange it though.

Any toy collectors in here?

Saw it last night on IMAX 3D and it the 3D was definitely worth it. Enjoyed the movie ALOT. Rosie did a great job, pretty much better than Megan Fox IMO.

Spoiler [+]
Optimus Prime was straight up G taking Megatron & murking Sentinel Prime down at the end. I was totally disappointed about Shockwave, should have put a better fight with OP.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by j671

ok. remember when the astronaut landed on the moon,dusted the ship off?anyone remember when he said "LOOKS LIKE A GIANT ROBOT FACE"well, obviously it couldnt have been sentinel prime because optimus pushed the lever to open the sealed doors that revealed sentinel prime.So, it must have been Unicron.what yall think?

There were many autobots on the ship.  Could've been just a random one.

Naw, he lit up then went intothe storage bay. He was dormant because he ran out of energy.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I was entertained.......Storyline was pretty good, action was more than before.

Only thing i HATE about this movie is that when they arent transformed, it shows scratches and scrapes on the paint.........When they transform into the vehicles, they are all shiny and @!##
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Right. I noticed that too. They'll have a 20 minute fight scene then transform back to perfect condition.

There were like 3 points in the story where things seemed out of place and random. I just had the
ohwell.gif
face on. Still a good movie for the summer tho
I remember when bumblebee lost his legs in the first movie, now he has them back,
i also notice some like parasitic robots come out of there body and start repairing them.
That was the least of my issues with this movie, but the way I interpreted that is that since they can copy other machines they shift their appearance when they transform back. In the first one, for example, bumblebee was a old camarro and then copied the new one to shift.

Anyway my biggest problem with the movie was that it there were too many useless characters that were just added for the laughs. Shia's boss and parents, for example, really seemed unnecessary. They should have just started the movie out with Shia already working at the company and randomly stumbling upon the info instead of all the bs they went through.

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

How much that run you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

How much that run you?
nerd.gif
And where can I cop, if you don't mind me asking? I would love to start my collection. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Right. I noticed that too. They'll have a 20 minute fight scene then transform back to perfect condition.

There were like 3 points in the story where things seemed out of place and random. I just had the
ohwell.gif
face on. Still a good movie for the summer tho
I remember when bumblebee lost his legs in the first movie, now he has them back,
i also notice some like parasitic robots come out of there body and start repairing them.
That was the least of my issues with this movie, but the way I interpreted that is that since they can copy other machines they shift their appearance when they transform back. In the first one, for example, bumblebee was a old camarro and then copied the new one to shift.

Anyway my biggest problem with the movie was that it there were too many useless characters that were just added for the laughs. Shia's boss and parents, for example, really seemed unnecessary. They should have just started the movie out with Shia already working at the company and randomly stumbling upon the info instead of all the bs they went through.
Yea, that would have saved at least an hour or so off the movie.......!%*$ was too damn long.

Movie was 7/10 dragged on too much somethings and characters where just pointless. will watch it again on blu-ray.

5-6/10 for me

Movie bored the hell out of me. I never thought I would feel any movie featuring an hour long battle for feel boring but I did. There was like maybe 5-10 min total of actual autobot vs. Decepticon. The rest may as well have been a battle scene out of GI Joe, Bay would probably be better off directing a GI Joe movie, being the military geek that he is.

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Originally Posted by FOG

pimp.gif

How much that run you?
nerd.gif
And where can I cop, if you don't mind me asking? I would love to start my collection. 
nerd.gif
BumbleBee's and Sentinel Primes are the most common you could find those at typically any walmart or target or Toy'r'us. They run about 39.99 but theres a coupon for $5 off at targets right now.
And For starting your collection i say start by picking up some Generations figures, and TF3 figures. and if your not to familiar with transformations i say start off with deluxe class figures and if you still have a little trouble just PM me and i can recommend some toy reviewers on Youtube.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

How much that run you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
BumbleBee's and Sentinel Primes are the most common you could find those at typically any walmart or target or Toy'r'us. They run about 39.99 but theres a coupon for $5 off at targets right now.
And For starting your collection i say start by picking up some Generations figures, and TF3 figures. and if your not to familiar with transformations i say start off with deluxe class figures and if you still have a little trouble just PM me and i can recommend some toy reviewers on Youtube.
pics of those toy you got?
my room is too plain need some room decor

I'm still puzzled as to how in the hell ya'll think the Victoria Secret model did a better job than Fox...
laugh.gif

That !%% shot in the beginning has blinded some judgements...

watched it, totally wasted Shockwave and Soundwave. So much for main baddies
ohwell.gif
I enjoyed it though. Would watch a fourth or whatever if they make another.

Quick question, maybe I had a brain fart- but later in the film, Bumblebee and the Wreckers were captured by Soundwave and some Decepticon goons. I was wondering how was Bumblebee captured? I mean a scene before he just aided the humans. Then right after it shows him and the Wreckers captured as prisoners about to get killed?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

And I saw it for a second time last night even though I didn't like it the first time to see if I'd feel any different about it and nope.� I'd still say it's a 6/10 at best.� My biggest gripe is still how you have a whole Decepticon army and they're all just a bunch of drones flying ships.� Aren't they supposed to be transformers?
eyes.gif
I gotta ask how you saw it twice and missed that 1 the drones were air ships piloted by decepticons giving air support and 2 that most of the decepticons were not in chicago, they were around the world launching the gates.

It was alright. 

Michael Bay, ugh.

Too many fillers in the movie, scenes that don't help or drive the story line, just didn make since. Too many times I felt this happen. The story line was good, not great, better then the second but not better than the first. Movie is waaay to long. The new chick is cool, a lot better than Megan Fox but the part where she fakes Megatron into thinking Sentinel will rule him was kinda dumb, a human (which happens to be the lead female roll) tricks Megatron into (which ends up happening) saving Prime life? Than one arm Prime destroys Megatron in like 2 secs? Did I miss something? That easy huh? 

The movie had all sorts of cheese, the intro, his parents, the two lil autobots. Lets not forget his Boss, his co-worker and the former Agent from Sector 7. I mean seriously Bay, there script was waaaay over the top. I think the highlight for me was when the Marines setup shop in the building, took out the eyes and planted C4 on the toes of the Decepticons. Than briefly blinded Shockwave with the parachute, that was dope. The special effects were great as usual, not much gripe her, just wish I saw more fighting from the other Autobots instead of Optimus (Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior) Prime.
Originally Posted by sosly

Quick question, maybe I had a brain fart- but later in the film, Bumblebee and the Wreckers were captured by Soundwave and some Decepticon goons. I was wondering how was Bumblebee captured? I mean a scene before he just aided the humans. Then right after it shows him and the Wreckers captured as prisoners about to get killed?
This caught my attention too, I told the wifey about this and she said, Shia told that other guy that he was gonna meet up with the other Autobots, and that's where he probably got captured. I honestly don't remember Shia saying that, but I must of just over analyzed the situation. 

It was worth it watching in 3D. New chick was a good replacement after all. The re-used Island movie scene was quite noticeable.
laugh.gif
It's gonna be interesting to see what the next film's direction is gonna be heading since Megatron, Shockwave and Starscream are destroyed. Shockwave was the best looking character in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom