******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Loved the movie. No complaints. Best of 3. Not an OG Transformers head though, just a casual fan.

PO

So how did Jetfire activate/use the space bridge to teleport Sam in the 2nd one, but Sentinel Prime is supposedly the only one who knows how to use the space bridge?

Edit: I rewatched ROTF
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sosly

So how did Jetfire activate/use the space bridge to teleport Sam in the 2nd one, but Sentinel Prime is supposedly the only one who knows how to use the space bridge?

tongue.gif

good point, didnt think of this

They did ironhide so wrong, i was soooo shocked.

Why was optimus such a b? I felt he got sonned all movie, besides

the end of course.

For the toy-heads:

Should I keep my Leader Class Bumblebee or switch it for the Leader Class Ironhide?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

For the toy-heads:

Should I keep my Leader Class Bumblebee or switch it for the Leader Class Ironhide?
nerd.gif

If you have the opportunity i say go for it. BumbleBee's aren't to hard to find and usually go on sale eventually anyways.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I just got back from catching it in IMAX 3D. I did not mind the 3D unlike some folks. Visually the movie was stunning but some of the dialogue and plot was kind of lazy,IMO. Like others said, Megatron was USELESS in this movie.

Ironhide
ohwell.gif

Sidenote for the "collectors" on here.....Has anyone seen the Human Alliance Roadbuster in there area
nerd.gif

I've only seen him once at Target and I had no cash on me and when i came back he was gone
30t6p3b.gif

Im hearing him and leadfoot will start to be popping up more often at Target stores this week.
I hope so. I see the SAME stuff everywhere I go in my area. I'm glad I ordered Leader Class Ironhide from Toys R' Us yesterday. I have never even seen him in stores.

Rick2345, you getting the "Not" Insecticons?

FOG - By all means, get the Ironhide. BB's are everywhere
mad.gif

Saw the flick yesterday (IMAX 3D) and it honestly wasn't as bad as I expected it to be (based on reading the entire plot before actually seeing the movie).After the movie ended my boy and I discussed what could've been done better and this and that,but overall I left satisfied (that was NOT the case with ROTF).
Oh and Sam's new girl >>>> his ex.Earth would've been doomed because I would've been ALL... IN... THAT.

Dark of the Moon Five-Day Total: $162.1 Million

)Box Office Mojo has recently updated with the five-day opening totals for the recently released movie. Over the weekend, Dark of the Moon has taken over the box-office with an estimated $97.4 million bringing the total so far to an $162,125,000 release, and a whopping$372,125,000 worldwide

The opening weekend has been nearly $90 Million more profitable than the opening weekends of the first live-action movie ($70,502,384), and little over $54 million more profitable than Revenge of the Fallen's ($108,966,307.)

http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...tal-1621-million-172752/

been watching beast wars neo on youtube

its in japanese though, anyone know where they have it with subtitles?

It was a good movie overall in my opinion. I had some issues with the continuity. Like how that one black dude pulls out the missile and was like "we've only got one shot" or whatever. What do you mean you have one shot? You have like 3 autobots nearby and they all have laser cannons. Also the part where they don't show optimus getting to his trailer near the end. I was like okay whatever, he clearly must have made it to his trailer and he got a jetpack. Then he gets it destroyed and later on in the movie he reappears with a new one. I guess he just trucked it back to his trailer again and got his backup jetpack lol.

Also William Lennox went from major to colonel in like a year. Please.

I just got back from catching it in IMAX 3D. I did not mind the 3D unlike some folks. Visually the movie was stunning but some of the dialogue and plot was kind of lazy,IMO. Like others said, Megatron was USELESS in this movie.

Ironhide
ohwell.gif

Sidenote for the "collectors" on here.....Has anyone seen the Human Alliance Roadbuster in there area
nerd.gif
Is Roadbuster the Dale Jr. car? if so there are a couple places around my way that have him if you are looking for him. I just got topspin (wally exclusive) the other day when picking up my wally OP deluxe. The target car is the only one that eludes me at this point.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by sosly

tongue.gif

good point, didnt think of this
I believed this had nothing to do with the actual Space Bridge...I think he just had teleportation powers. Fallen had the same ability, also. then again this is Michael Bay, where anything goes

^classic

i wonder if for the next transformers film we will see energon

especially dark energon

I don't know if it's been brought up (and I'm not going through 40+ pages), but...

Did anyone else see a young SHAQ during the movie?
laugh.gif

Ironhide
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

I've only seen him once at Target and I had no cash on me and when i came back he was gone
30t6p3b.gif

Im hearing him and leadfoot will start to be popping up more often at Target stores this week.
I hope so. I see the SAME stuff everywhere I go in my area. I'm glad I ordered Leader Class Ironhide from Toys R' Us yesterday. I have never even seen him in stores.

Rick2345, you getting the "Not" Insecticons?

FOG - By all means, get the Ironhide. BB's are everywhere
mad.gif

Only saw IronHide at a TRU once and i bought it haven't seen another since sadly.
I've got Hatchet and crankcase so far i just hope we them all in Deluxe class. Hatchet is really out of scale with deluxe crankcase. You planning to buy any?

Only saw IronHide at a TRU once and i bought it haven't seen another since sadly.
I've got Hatchet and crankcase so far i just hope we them all in Deluxe class hatchet is really out of scale with deluxe crankcase. You planning to buy any?

I have all 3 "Not" Insecticons on pre-order. I'm a fan of anything Fansproject does. I learned my lesson with not getting a Classics UM or Commander set
mad.gif

I've got Hatchet and crankcase so far i just hope we them all in Deluxe class hatchet is really out of scale with deluxe crankcase. You planning to buy any?

I have all 3 "Not" Insecticons on pre-order. I'm a fan of anything Fansproject does. I learned my lesson with not getting a Classics UM or Commander set
mad.gif

Whoops thought you ment the dreads, sorry about that lol most of us on TFW have talked about how much look like insecticons.
As for fans projects "Not" Insecticons i'm waiting to see some review videos on it first. and i'mm just as salty for not picking up Classics UM 
mad.gif

I'm going to go check out my Target.

Is there a Leader Class Megatron out there?
nerd.gif

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:
This scene from 1986 >> All 3 Michael Bay Transformers Movies
pimp.gif

WOW did they make a new hd version of this movie??? i put my special edition dvd from early 2000's in my ps3 blu ray and it doesnt look as good as that
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:
pimp.gif

WOW did they make a new hd version of this movie??? i put my special edition dvd from early 2000's in my ps3 blu ray�and it doesnt look as good as that
eek.gif

UK Only release
joe-moore-41408-albums-joe-s-images-picture472-transformers-blu-ray.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:
pimp.gif

WOW did they make a new hd version of this movie??? i put my special edition dvd from early 2000's in my ps3 blu ray�and it doesnt look as good as that
eek.gif

UK Only release
joe-moore-41408-albums-joe-s-images-picture472-transformers-blu-ray.jpg

im jelly 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom