******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Optiboitmus is IMO the best TF reviewer on youtube 
pimp.gif
 I supply him with figures here and there real good dude. And for Anyone who is into collecting or just into Tranformer Figure's i highly recommend you check him out.
I don't have the best set up but i'll take some pics of my set up and post it.
Peaugh is not bad himself. I checked out Optibotimus review on Ironhide and he completely made me do a 180 on that figure. I ended up getting one after watching it
pimp.gif

I'm so sold on Leader Ironhide and almost picked him up when I saw it yesterday but I'm waiting on the Takara version.  Hopefully, it gets released soon

Peaugh is 
glasses.gif
 but i just like how clear optibotimus's videos are and he explains transformations really well.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Movie was entertaining, 3D is 
pimp.gif

3d imax blow my mind with this movie have fallen in love with the series that much more...action delievered for me liked how this one focused a lot more on the autobots and decepticons more than the humans

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Anybody that say this movie bored them, it dragged on, plot was stupid or it was over all terrible are effing fools.

Seen it 3 times already and still think it was an awesome movie. It takes a lot for me to give a movie two thumbs up.
Movie was boring, dragged on, plot was really weak, and the Victoria Secret acting was pathetic(that is a given though since this is her first movie). The only thing that interest me was how they tried to tie NASA and the transformers history together. Other than that, the movie was probably the worst of the three.
Now, I went to see this with no expectations and this way far and beyond better than the second movie, no contest.
Some of the best special effects I've seen, watching this on the TRUE IMax screen in 3D was straight obnoxious
eek.gif
sick.gif

If Megan Fox had offered anything to this series then I can understand preferring her over the new chick, but she is much better looking than Megan so her role is irrelevant (good eye candy).

I give it a 7 out of 10, some parts are still cheesy which annoyed me but it is what it is with this series. Go in with no expectations and enjoy the fight sequences and effects, you'll be entertained.

The new chick is cool, a lot better than Megan Fox but the part where she fakes Megatron into thinking Sentinel will rule him was kinda dumb, a human (which happens to be the lead female roll) tricks Megatron into (which ends up happening) saving Prime life? Than one arm Prime destroys Megatron in like 2 secs? Did I miss something? That easy huh?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...as cheesy as that was, its something that would have been done in the old animated series, no big deal to me.
[/font]

i know this is a thread about transformers 3 but does anyone know why in the 80's animated transformers movie are there only 4 dinobots?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i know this is a thread about transformers 3 but does anyone know why in the 80's animated transformers movie are there only 4 dinobots?

he was seen in some scenes. like for a second, but the true story is animators just didnt animate him in.

I just got back from catching it in IMAX 3D. I did not mind the 3D unlike some folks. Visually the movie was stunning but some of the dialogue and plot was kind of lazy,IMO. Like others said, Megatron was USELESS in this movie.

Ironhide
ohwell.gif

Sidenote for the "collectors" on here.....Has anyone seen the Human Alliance Roadbuster in there area
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

he was seen in some scenes. like for a second, but the true story is animators just didnt animate him in.

damn that sucks. dinobots are the best damn thing to happen to the transformers. now that they are rebooting jurrasic park i hope the next transformer movie has the dinobots in it and they use the same voices as the cartoon.

GL_Rayner

both megs and starscream were useless in the trilogy

pathetic!!!!

im about to buy masterpiece starscream off my boy, put that up on my mantle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

damn that sucks. dinobots are the best damn thing to happen to the transformers. now that they are rebooting jurrasic park i hope the next transformer movie has the dinobots in it and they use the same voices as the cartoon.

bay said he wanted dinobots in the trilogy but he felt like there was no way to do it in a live action film

yet he had scorponok and ravage

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

GL_Rayner

pathetic!!!!

im about to buy masterpiece starscream off my boy, put that ip on my mantle
pimp.gif
Megatron was way better in the 1st movie,IMO(15 minutes and all
laugh.gif
). Starscream was useless in all 3,LOL.

GL_Rayner

pathetic!!!!

im about to buy masterpiece starscream off my boy, put that ip on my mantle
pimp.gif
Megatron was way better in the 1st movie,IMO(15 minutes and all
laugh.gif
). Starscream was useless in all 3,LOL.
I am disappoint. Starscream didn't do %#+%
roll.gif

they made the decepticons look so weak

how many were killed by humans?

i bet more than by autobots

Very true. Since when do Autobots need to be rescued by "humans"
laugh.gif

Movie was trash but better than the 2nd one but that isn't really saying much since the 2nd one was doo doo. Movie should have been 1 hr long just like the 2nd one should have been.

So much filler between Sam looking for a job, the parents and their trailor, the girlfriend, the guy pulling down his pants in the bathroom, the boss acting silly, the two little bots talking trash. I couldn't wait for the movie to end.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I couldn't wait for the movie to end.

That's the same way I was feeling in the movie theatre.. I contemplated walking out but it didnt make sense to not see the ending

Not a big fan of the movie.
3D was dope but agree that the movie dragged on with some pointless scenes They could of taken that asian dude from hangover completely out to save time. Then they wrap up the ending part in like 2 minutes.... %!%? they ran out of money?

I thought they were gonna get rid of the lame comedy relief like those little bots and the parents.....

At least this beast was made in my home state
pimp.gif

bilde

Apparently it's coming back to the shop that made it and this girl that works at the same business as me, her husband works in the shop that made this. Maybe I'll get some up close photos of this beast
pimp.gif

Even though he betrayed the Autobots
30t6p3b.gif

yea just shoot'em in the eye and they're done
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

At least this beast was made in my home state
pimp.gif

bilde

Apparently it's coming back to the shop that made it and this girl that works at the same business as me, her husband works in the shop that made this. Maybe I'll get some up close photos of this beast
pimp.gif

Even though he betrayed the Autobots
30t6p3b.gif
If I was a Donald Trump type dude, this would be my very first obnoxious purchase. Imagine cruising down the block with this 
eek.gif

and I agree with the ending. Ya wanted to know what happened, but man, it was so damn anti-climatic.

I enjoyed the movie just caught it in IMAX 3D. so dope 7/10
I feel like alot of people dont like this movie because they compare it
to the second one and since the second one wasn't as good as the
first one people already had passed judgement on the movie
and instead of enjoying the movie they just found reasons
to make the movie bad

idk just my .02 cents

With the overall trilogy:
I'm disappointed how Bay never really developed Megatron and Starcream, how Soundwave wasn't significant, how Jazz died so early, how Ratchet was nowhere to be found in the 2nd and 3rd movies, how Ironhide was done so wrong and how Soundwave was so useless.  I felt like the first movie set up the Autobots really well for 2nd and 3rd installments since they had the core group of Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet.  Had Bay actually developed any of the characters throughout the trilogy outside of Prime and kept Jazz around like he should have been, we might have gotten more out of the Transformers.     

im glad its finally over, watched it today.

i would say its a lot better than the 2nd one, but the first movie was the best imo

I just got back from catching it in IMAX 3D. I did not mind the 3D unlike some folks. Visually the movie was stunning but some of the dialogue and plot was kind of lazy,IMO. Like others said, Megatron was USELESS in this movie.

Ironhide
ohwell.gif

Sidenote for the "collectors" on here.....Has anyone seen the Human Alliance Roadbuster in there area
nerd.gif

I've only seen him once at Target and I had no cash on me and when i came back he was gone
30t6p3b.gif

Im hearing him and leadfoot will start to be popping up more often at Target stores this week.

heads up

hub channel will have a transformers marathon starting at 1 p.m et july 4th

they will show g1 and prime episodes

Back
Top Bottom