******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

so let me just clarify.... Megan Fox WILL NOT be in Transformers 3????
That's correct. She will not be in Transformers 3.

I’m sure you all remember the little Carly, Sam and Bunny scene that was posted few days ago. Then you already know that Seymour Simmonswas there too (with some guy carrying a briefcase). Those of you with careful eyes spotted another car with Sideswipeand the Ferrari 458 Italia. The presence of that car was not a coincident it seems, for reports are coming in regarding that particular car to be associated with Simmons himself. No, we can’t call it a Transformer (Not yet anyway, not without proof). But interestingly enough that car is not just an ordinary car, it’s a Maybach 62S.
http://www.tfw2005.com/bo...otos-45.html#post5178596
http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...arly-and-simmons-170481/

Transformers 3 Detroit Filming Details - Set Images, 60s Era And A JetTrain Rumor
http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...a-jettrain-rumor-170557/

Astrotrain?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

alot of tempting info, but I have to do my best to hold out on it bc I hate when I spoil the whole movie for myself
laugh.gif

But Astrotrain?!?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Here's the possible Transformers 3 Title...

Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

alot of tempting info, but I have to do my best to hold out on it bc I hate when I spoil the whole movie for myself
laugh.gif

But Astrotrain?!?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
They should just add Blitzwing to the movie to complete the triple changers for TF3
pimp.gif

(O_O) ASTROTRAIN?!?!
*Optimus*By the Matrix...*Optimus*
I hope it's real.He's one of the main tf's i've wanted to see on the big screen.

These 2 showed up outside my job in Alexandria VA yesterday. They got em parked in some building along with random GMC trucks with autobot symbols. Trying to get more pics if more come. Shooting up in DC on Mon.

BTW, whos the green one supposed to be?

2ewo5fd.jpg

2zrhjzm.jpg

My DC people, Transformers will be filming for 3 days next week Oct 13-16th around the National Mall. I'll be there to take some pics if I can. I'm going to be around that location all of next week anyway. Hope I get some good pics. 

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

My DC people, Transformers will be filming for 3 days next week Oct 13-16th around the National Mall. I'll be there to take some pics if I can. I'm going to be around that location all of next week anyway. Hope I get some good pics. 

I should go...
I'm happy they are adding new characters, just hope they get screentime unlike in the second flick where only the twins were the new kids that got all of it

I kind of wish they would have just put in original characters instead of introducing new ones.  I mean Jazz got done wrong being killed off in the first movie.  Then they add a character like Jolt who got maybe less than 5 seconds of screen time.  Give me Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, Wheeljack, Hound, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker and I'm good for the most part.  The Transformers in general really don't get much development anyways; at least give me OG characters to look at 
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I'm fine with the autobots they've chosen so far, although I'd be really geeked if the the post-animated movie guys like Ultra Magnus, Springer, Blurr,etc. showed up.  But my #1 wishlist is for Skywarp/Thundercracker.  No way you can't have the other 2 Seekers in there somewhere*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom