******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Should be ill..as long as you go in expecting nothing but huge robots blowing each other up the whole time.

Transformers 2 might be one of the worst five major budget movies I've ever seen. What a disgrace to my childhood memories. I can't say enough about how bad it was.

prime having a trailer is so
pimp.gif
! so heres a pic of another new autobot (rumour) based on how it is been included with many other autobots in the car chase scenes
TF3MercedesBenz1.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Please be Rodimus, please be Rodimus...
img5292_1278787907.jpg

who are these guys?
img5290i_1278787907.jpg

img5289t_1278787907.jpg
RATS its not the Stunticons...No Unicron, Shockwave as the main villian? ehh

Transformers 3: More Details Unveiled

If you were wondering the identity of Rosie Huntington, look no further: As her name in the upcoming film is confirmed as Carly. But that's not all, Nelson, administrator on Shoot for the Edit also confirms the name of that red Ferrari we've been seeing, who's to be known as Rush! To view a detailed report from Nelson on the filming, click here. Also see more photos on Shoot for the Edit by clicking here

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

If you were wondering the identity of Rosie Huntington, look no further: As her name in the upcoming film is confirmed as Carly. But that's not all, Nelson, administrator on Shoot for the Edit also confirms the name of that red Ferrari we've been seeing, who's to be known as Rush! To view a detailed report from Nelson on the filming, click here. Also see more photos on Shoot for the Edit by clicking here

bummer, but there's still hope that that's part of the mis-information Bay always says he gives out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

Clear vid of Prime and his trailer!! 
pimp.gif

man, if they were to digitally transform that truck and have people go crazy, that would create a perfect viral marketing video

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

bummer, but there's still hope that that's part of the mis-information Bay always says he gives out
laugh.gif

was rush a original character in transformers? i cant find anything

why did I come in this thread? I hated the 1st 2 movis and fully expect a 3rd one to suck. Im surprised theyre even making a 3rd

Back
Top Bottom