Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

C274F362-FBCC-4D4A-B819-9A83C2A26C6D.gif

Lows are nice but i think 6's are better IMO. Just more to them overall. Plus if your going to spend resell the 6's retail was already higher so its not as much resell. One way to persuade your purchase lol

so, I just did a meet up with a dude from offer up and here's what happened...

man, I honestly couldn't tell if they were real or fake. I took my pair from snkrs to compare with. I had talked him down to $465 for his sz 11. it was ALMOST identical...

*his box label looked identical, but the shade of green and infrared on the box were ever so slightly different. it was so slight that it was hardly even noticeable.

*his lace bags appeared to be ever so slightly bigger, but again, barely noticeable.

*the black outsole on his pair had like a slight shine/gloss to it where mine are more dull/not so shiny

*the "cactus jack" infrared stitched logo on the heel had a slightly thicker font and appeared to be just barely brighter in color. again, had I not had my pair to compare with, NONE of these details would have been noticeable.

*overall, the colors on his pair were slightly brighter and more vibrant.

*my pair came with black AND white tissue paper inside the box. his pair was missing the white tissue paper

*the font on the box size label was pretty much identical on both boxes

*the color of the suede was the same, BUT the suede on my pair was visibly more buttery. my pair, the suede changes from light to dark when I run my finger across it. his pair didn't do that.

*his receipt was a color print out that looked good, BUT the real receipts are actually a sticker with the return label, not just an ordinary piece of paper.

for those reasons, I passed. I could tell he was pissed. he probably thought I was from where I live, but as soon as he saw me he realized he probably didn't wanna play with me. I really wanted to cop. I'm still thinking they coulda been real. I felt like they woulda passed stockx authentication, either way. but I went with my gut.

moral to this post is be very careful. if you copping via meet up, hopefully you have a real pair to compare with. they were so close, but as they say, the devil is in the details. if that pair was fake, it was definitely what I believe would be considered AAA. hope this helps.
??

Looking to buy either Travis 6 or Travis 1 Low. Both are pretty much the same price right now in my size. What do you all think is the better buy right now?
Imo the lows are the better buy right now. They just feel special in hand and look amazing. I was against the lows for the longest but just got my pair yesterday and yes I like em better than my 6s. It goes 1high,4s and then lows for me followed closely by 6s.

not true. this is not subjective.
Right 6s had some good quality stitching for how massive the shoes are, tanks. The 1 highs from what I've seen had so many inconsistencies and seems like the easier shoe to make imo, Nike dropped the ball on em even though they still fire

Last edited:
The suede on the 6s isn't as buttery as the highs. I was kinda bummed when I got my 6s in hand and noticed this. Don't get me wrong 6s are flames, but I'm a day 1, 1's junkie especially when the quality is on point. Quality on the lows and highs is on point. Ima rage in the 6s though since they're built for it.

Oh you out here living life on the edge.
Might as well. I don't see prices going down and I wanted these for a minute. So I had to grab before prices make them unattainable. They with the verifier now, let's hope he knows what he doing. Hope they pass.

waiting for my 11s to sell so i can buy back 10.5s in those... wanna rock them before weather really gets bad here

Well Authentication Passed! Imma really need to verify my self when they come in, just hope the box good and everything inside A1. I'll post pics and hopefully so of you more schooled heads can give me some more peace that my pair good. ??

not true. this is not subjective. highs had all types of QC issues and inconsistencies. this is not the case with 6s.
Huh? Have you been in this thread? Just the other day, someone posted a pic of scuffed toe box or something like that, and there's been others in here saying the quality is so so.

Back
Top Bottom