Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don’t get it

These people attend these events and see all this **** going down and say nothing? Then vent to Facebook? Speak up and stand up for yourself. Sounds like they’re just waiting to be punked.

mans said they tried to press the security dude and he threatened to kick them off the line that they were never gonna get in on in the first place :lol:

He should have thrown a chair at that point

Saw this on FB.
20191111_202242.jpg
20191111_202242.jpg
20191111_202313.jpg
20191111_202349.jpg
20191111_202411.jpg
20191111_202441.jpg
FB_IMG_1573479252553.jpg

Some of this stuff Hes saying is def wrong.

That’s exactly what happened!
My good homie witnessed it all first hand!

read a bunch of comments too, on the post in the Houston sneakers fb group! can’t believe nothing crazy happened!

Nyc ATL Chi resellers Cooked big time , also HTown resellers re-cut the line after getting the gold wristbands , people in line called em out but head of security couldn’t verify if they had “cut” even tho people were showing pics of the line they took and those dudes weren’t in the pics which is clear evidence , also the fake wristbands were easy AF to make they sold em at Party City , same color etc , all they did was print space village on em , saw dudes on IG flaunting 10+ pairs

You would imagine this would be better organized.. in all reality it’s all about who you know these days and it sucks because most that don’t have that connection but want the shoes end up empty handed to some dudes who got a shot at 10+ pairs . Greed is a helluva disease .

What hurt was it was 10+ pairs of the TS 1 highs , saw Atleast 3 local Htown resellers I know flaunting and that’s not even the NYC or chi re-sellers , it was a flawed system from the start and I know Travis or ogchaseB could care less or they would of had a better system in place like having to show a Texas ID to purchase or something along those lines , the Space store won’t make it anyways , to many locals complain and hate all the traffic and riff raff which showed up on Sat

Back
Top Bottom