Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

385 small size / not desirable size
415 bigger / more desirable size

By Wed/Thursday. (Could be tomorrow at this rate). Not sure if they universally fall below 400 or hit 350 in the small /higher production sizes but wouldn’t be shocked either.

Then shoots to 450/475

AA772B46-D0DA-4E7D-B4C5-2FA65034C82D.jpeg
Someone on reddit swapped with red laces it looks good.
I been waiting on mine to get here so I can put red laces in them, red laces look better than black or white

Ftl were a draw and not to many foot sites got them

This discussion about value is obnoxious. Yes, FTL was released via draw, but you don't know how many pairs were drawn. And that only addresses the supply-side of the potential fluctuation in value. The FTLs were a white cement 3 with a swapped sole and only really appealed to collectors, it didn't have mass market appeal. It didn't attract the sneakerheads that primarily buy yeezys and a few AJ1s, whereas this AJ4 is an artist collaboration that has gained hypebeast appeal from across the aisle--i.e., it has appealed to the more adidas-loyal people. There is substantially more demand for these than the FTLs, which outweighs whatever more supply exists of these Travis Scotts. And all of that aside, if you had to make a comparison, the JTH would be the better comparison to make.

Been keeping my eye on 9.5...at around 4:30pm it was about $445, it's $420-425 now, yesterday it was about $485~...if it goes down another $15, I'm on it and satisfied with that price. At first I said if it hits $420 I'll get it but looks like it might still go down.

Im a sucker for blue shoes. Love any shades of blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been keeping my eye on 9.5...at around 4:30pm it was about $445, it's $420-425 now...if it goes down another $15, I'm on it and satisfied with that price. At first I said if it hits $420 I'll get it but looks like it might still go down.

Do you think it might drop further after EU drops in less than 2 weeks?

Do you think it might drop further after EU drops in less than 2 weeks?
Damn I didn't even think about that. Pretty sure it'll drop further because of rookie sellers panicking, but I'll be surprise if it hit $350-$375 tho, just because the retail price is already pretty high. After tax it's near $250. If sellers sell on StockX and GOAT, after fees they won't even get much if it drops to $350. But those are the desperate ones selling. I'm willing to cop at around $410 only because I have some rewards to use.

Damn I didn't even think about that. Pretty sure it'll drop further because of rookie sellers panicking, but I'll be surprise if it hit $350-$375 tho. Just because the retail price is already pretty high. After tax is near $250. If sellers sell on StockX and GOAT, after fees they won't even get much. But those are the desperate ones selling.

Agreed. Also, it's gonna be a crazy expensive month for those resellers. These OW ZFs, the clothing, YZYs, Supreme, OW Prestos, UNC 1 EU drop...etc

Agreed. Also, it's gonna be a crazy expensive month for those resellers. These OW ZFs, the clothing, YZYs, Supreme, OW Prestos, UNC 1 EU drop...etc
Yup...theyre gonna try to get what they can. Sucks how resellers ruined it for real buyers just so they could make a couple of bucks. But it is what it is.

Update: Saw the price at $410, put in a bid at $412 and was accepted within 10 min and had a free shipping from StockX. Also, If I know I'll eventually buy them, I like to buy them somewhat early at a price I'm comfortable with before fakes start flooding in.

These will definitely hit $350 or lower for a size 10 on Stock X within a month. I bought a pair of FTL3s for 400 in February and they are down to 350 now. Those released via the draw and have a much better story. These will dip and sit around $350. At least that’s my forecast for these.

alot of people resold those because they didnt want to deal with yellow soles.

These will definitely hit $350 or lower for a size 10 on Stock X within a month. I bought a pair of FTL3s for 400 in February and they are down to 350 now. Those released via the draw and have a much better story. These will dip and sit around $350. At least that’s my forecast for these.
Weren't they available in all footapps tho for reserve?

Can’t compare releases

FTL value prob down due to JTH which is same shoe without clear out sole and those released like crazy and still selling for more somehow

FTL are cool, hope size 10 keeps dipping tbh I’d lobe to own again (likely wouldn’t wear)
Yeah it's literally the white cements but with soles that will turn peepee in no time.

Been keeping my eye on 9.5...at around 4:30pm it was about $445, it's $420-425 now, yesterday it was about $485~...if it goes down another $15, I'm on it and satisfied with that price. At first I said if it hits $420 I'll get it but looks like it might still go down.

I would've let my 9.5 go to you for that price but unfortunately it's my brother in law's bday next week and this is my present to him.

Been eyeing these for a while. Had a bid since Sunday for $400 (9.5) and wasn’t going to budge. Woke up and lowest ask was like $415. Pushed my bid to $407 and it was accepted. I ain’t mad and def ain’t stressing the couple bucks or if it goes a little lower.

Wow prices are dropping fast on these, and SNKRS pairs have not even shipped yet. I can see 10.5 getting down to under $300 once the yougins start undercutting each other. I love the game now a days, even "limited" shoes resell value is poo poo because of StockX and Goat. They make it so easy to sell, and the so called "resellers" start unloading right away to pay their electric bill for the month hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom